• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
lol...

If we put our mind to it we could deafeat the whole WORLD!!!!!MUHHUHUHAAWWWWWWWWW!!! *cough, cough!* excuse me, as I was saying...MUUUUUAAAAA!!!! UMBREONSSSS!!!!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
*lines up umbreon army*Just give us the word sir-I mean maam and we'll attack!

Did you ever think the Umbreons are coruptting us?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Well I myself am doing fine.We're just prepareing to take of PC with our Umbreon army. XD

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Hmm.. I think we are the ones that corrupted the Umbreons...At least I did the corrupting. Maybe you were corrupted by my already corrupted Umbreons that were corrupted by me... lol. Sounds so funny when I say that. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
You know,the scary thing is I think your right,deathbyalice. XD

Yes an umbreon army is awesome!Perfectly stealthy and cunning!MWAHAHAHAHA*cough*cough*er anyways...We shall take over PC!

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
Years
hey guys look what I made. First animation I've ever done! I'll let someone have it! Just ask....^^
175p4l

do you like it?

Last edited:

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Is he using psychic powers or something? lol.

Your right about stealthy. Umbreon is also considered the "tank" eon. It has the highest defense of all the Eevee evolutions, and it is also the largest, besides Vaporeon. but Vaporeon gets the size issues from the tail, so I guess that would make Umbreon the largest. hehe. They would be great in battle, just hope they don't send Fighting types against us, if they do, we'll have to let through Umbreon's best friends, our Espeons! ROAR! We are unstopable!

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Umbreon Army?... Declare War?....im just here for the plushies :P, j/k... hmm, oekaki, just noticed that, wondered if i was that negelgant of not seeing it... guess not, lol... i see death is back, even tho that is old news <_< ... wheee, i got my account back...

Back