• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Hehe.*pokes pokemon in my siggy*I WUV them all.Oh well back to Umbreon.*places Umbreon/Espeon mix out for everyone to see.Kewl eh?

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Oh, can I be the member who says no to everyone who asks? XD

Joking

Angel Tabitha said:
    I'm sure deathbyalice will let you join.Ok detahbyalice,can i just call you St. Death from now on?

I wish I knew what the heck tig was talknig about.
    TCG card =/

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    uhhhh... i like..... err..... DARKness..... the darkness is nice!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    mm, another potential member... eh... death.... prob admiring umbreon....

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • I added all three of you to the list. Sorry I've been away. Been busy with exams. I just graduated from High School, so I'm very happy right now. How have you guys been?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Congrats Death!*starts a party for deathbyalice*

Well I don't know bout anyone else but I've been fine.

*welcomes the three new members officially*Welcoem!Welcome!Welcome!

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
  • congrats dba, ive just been checkin out other forums, but this one is still the greatest, i looked at serebii's forums and they were, well, rubbish! PC is the best forum ever!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Ok.Let's see an umbreon topic..hmm...would Umbreon looks good done any color besides black?

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • deathbyalice said:
    I added all three of you to the list. Sorry I've been away. Been busy with exams. I just graduated from High School, so I'm very happy right now. How have you guys been?

Yay, thanks!! I understand, I'm graduating from high school in June so my senior year is very busy. ^^ But in my free time I came here looking for some pokemon eps :D and found Umbreon!! How I love Umbreon. :P They look best in black. But something like red or dark purple might not be bad. Maybe orange, even, I like orange XD

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Umbreon looks cool the way he is! I don't think he should be any other color! (I hate the way he looks as a shiny, I don't like most shinies except Charizard)

Danzo: check out Pokemonworld. It is a new forum that a member of PC started, and it's fairly new, so it's not the best, but it has some really cool things (like a full RP system) There is a link to it in my signature! I am one of the admins on there so yeah.. I need to promote, since it's still small. Small communities are great.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Yeah Umbreon might look good in something like dark red or dark purple but yeah I guess black is the best color for it.Hmmm....a dark red Umbreon....hmm....

EDIT:Ok here are some red and purple Umbre.Does anyone think it would be awesome if Umbreons were offically one of these colors?

myumbre.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I believe you'll be allowed to join,Winne.

Yeah I agree.They do look best in their original color.sThen again that's why they are the colors they are!

Back