• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

winnie

Long Live Guitars
Years
  • They look nice, and yes i do agree that their original colours looks better. Though wouldn't it be cool for umbreon to have neon green eyes?

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    umbreon is fine how she is. i dont think that she should be any other color besides black & yellow

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I haven't posted here in roughly 2 weeks. Hmm, wonder where death is. Prob gone during holidays

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • winnie said:
    hey can i join?....i really like umbreon, it's just so cool....

Of course you can! I added you to the list just now!
    And so can Radical_Edward. I added you to the list as well. Sorry for taking so long, I was away for the holidays! But I am back now, and since I am out of school, I can check up on you guys more often! I'm so glad I'm out! I'm not planning on going to college until the end of the years, so don't worry about me not checking in. You will probably be able to talk to me while I am on sometimes.
    Again, sorry.
    Lady Death

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Yay!Your back!You were gone for almost forever!All the umbreons and umbreon fans missed you!

I'm pretty sure she'll let you join,lex.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    I guess so.We just gotta wait for deathbyalice to eventually come on and add you to this list and say your officially in the club.

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • Of course lex can join!
    Aww... I was only gone a week, I went to Connecticut to see my mother.. Lol. I hope you didn't miss me TOO much.
    There is a new Oekaki section on this site. I may have to check it out, though I don't normally make any of my own.
    We should post Umbreon stuff on there for our club! It would be so cool if we had the biggest club on PC....Lets kill the other clubs.. lol. Do you think we can declare war on them?

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
  • Yay!! I'm in!^^ Of course we can!! We could become the biggest and defeat the others! Dont ya think?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    It'll be hard but it can be done.*puts on army general suit*Alright Umbreons!Listen to our Umbreon President Lady Death over there and listen good! XD

Back