• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RAINBOWS: A Kanto Journey OOC (T)

Sayoko

small evening child
Years
How is it going around here? It seems somewhat quiet, though I understand summer is here, it's been making me inactive too :P But, are we making progress? Does anyone need help?

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
Sorry for the terrible uneventful post, but I haven't posted in a long time and felt like I had to put something up. This combined with the fact that I was extremely tired when I wrote it made for an really short, uneventful post. I'll have something better soon, don't worry. Also, is everyone still on board? Besides me, the stage has been pretty quiet recently.

Utopian

"Looks like the party is over"
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
I'm wrapping up the second part of my JP with dud, so that should be online soon

Patoto

Ruru rururirarurin
Years
I'm still here too. I check regularly, but am not always online, and am waiting for more people to post before I post the sequel to my mission.

Back