• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
So i was chatting with my friend about when i return home and will be able to play on PC again

[12:47:07] Ivan "WinterDays" Savov: you can play Draven
[12:47:14] Ivan "WinterDays" Savov: if you are literally good enough to 1v2
[12:47:16] Ivan "WinterDays" Savov: or have a reliable support
[12:47:43] Roaming <s>Quilava</s> Murkrow: well i have him on EUW, and i plan on playing on EUW when i get back
[12:48:01] Ivan "WinterDays" Savov: so pretty much dont plan on playing on NA anymore?
[12:48:09] Roaming <s>Quilava</s> Murkrow: i also have Zed there, and Veigar, and Singed and Shaco so no prob about champs
[12:48:10] Roaming <s>Quilava</s> Murkrow: yeah
[12:48:14] Roaming <s>Quilava</s> Murkrow: except for maybe PC tournaments
[12:48:26] Roaming <s>Quilava</s> Murkrow: and if i win and the RP codes are NA only, i give them too you
[12:48:35] Roaming <s>Quilava</s> Murkrow: or if you want to really play on NA ocassionaly
[12:49:02] Roaming <s>Quilava</s> Murkrow: or if EUW is down
[12:49:08] Roaming <s>Quilava</s> Murkrow: oh
[12:49:12] Ivan "WinterDays" Savov: LOL
[12:49:17] Ivan "WinterDays" Savov: i instantly got that

Last edited:

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
I feel like this isn't enough. You'll notice it.

Spoiler:

Years
So i went home for 1 day again and played few custom games against Intermidate Bots.

It made me remember why i hate Caitlyn so much, and Cass was annoying too.

Talon

Years

Banning out that Fizz.

I hate that ♥♥♥♥ing fish.

Kass is basically a pick or ban. Same with Braum. If they don't get banned, they get picked. Fizz is starting to get there too, as he seems to be outdoing most other mid laners. Hell, most other champions in general -.-

So my friend and I were playing normals, and we lost a 5v3. Actually more of a 4v2, as our Corki (Top lane, because ♥♥♥♥ it.), and the enemies Quinn and Teemo AFKed, and the enemy Sona did nothing all game. Not even a threat. We kinda just left her alone, but used her to get kills and get fed here and there. We lost. A 4. V. 2. Corki did nothing for the team which is why I don't include him, he kinda did the same as the enemy Sona. Nothing. It was Rengar (Me), Ziggs (Randy), Vayne (My friend), and Shen (Another randy), against Fizz and Lee Sin. Vayne and I carried, we both did pretty good. Shen didn't do to bad. Ziggs did pretty damn bad. Lee and Fizz were claiming that they were not using OP champs, and claiming that Rengar and Vayne are OP. Rengar and Vayne are not OP. I don't use OP champs (except maybe Riven.)

My favorite champ right now is Rengar, I can tell that he is not OP. Fizz and Lee are OP. Fizz has like no counters, from what I've seen. Lee recently got nerfed, and it shot him pretty hard, but he's still OP.

Lee has a high skill cap, hes hard to use and very rewarding for it. This balances him out. Fizz, low skill cap, high AF reward. Something is out of line there.

I can see it:
Patch 4.14 - The Fish is Down. Oh, and Warwick, too.

In this patch we have done something remarkable! WE HAVE FIXED SOME CHAMPIONS!

Lets look at some of the minor tweaks.

Fizz has been reworked, removing all of his abilities, and placing in new ones that don't make him uncounterable.

Kassadin has been deleted.

Warwick no longer blinks to a target and suppresses them. He also now has to activate Blood Scent to sense nearby wounded enemies. The enemies must be lower now, and the range is also decreased.

Gnar has been added.

Rengar has been fixed, even though he didn't need it.

Riven has been returned to S3 Riven, and is now the best champion in the game. Have fun.

Braum has been deleted.

Fizz has been deleted.

All OP champs have been deleted. This leaves room for more champions to take there spots, and in the end we will have to delete all champions.

Last edited:

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
Fizz has got a lot of potential with that troll pole of his. It seems like it dosen't matter how he does in lane, he always carries!

Years
Fizz is only good at low Elo simply because people don't know what to do against him. Kassadin is OP for exactly the same reason outside of him having the most toxic ultimate in the game.

Also Braum isn't freelo, he is quite easily counter picked by Morgana, I will always ban Morgana over Braum because that black shield and level 1 she has a 2 second Bind.

Had a game of Vlad vs Lisaandra last night, a classic case of 'you won the battle, but you lost the war', they had a hax on their team too but that wasn't gonna stop me getting a quasar kill in team fights. Sure Lissandra beat me on lane, but even then I was out farming her.

Years
I love Fizz, you can pretty much just mess around and still not get punished for it because nobody knows how to deal with you.

Kassadin will be pick/ban as long as he has his annoying ultimate, it now has a 3 second cooldown at rank 3 post rework and the mana cost doesn't really matter cause of his W, i really wonder what Riot was thinking with his rework.

Talon

Years
Gragas has been rising in popularity a lot recently. I've never had to many decent games with him, as I'm not good with any AP Carry champs like him.

Years
People dont really play him as a full AP carry right now, only unless they snowball a lead, but generally what people will do is get Rod of Ages first, and then build tanky with either a Lich bane, or an Iceborn Gauntlet, and abuse the fact that his Drunken Rage deals % max health damage and the damage reduction he gets from using the ability in the first place. (and the fact he doesnt need to land an ability to sustain himself is lane is kind of ridiculous)

the only thing Riot did even remotely correctly with him was Remove the Mana regen he got when he used to cast Drunken Rage, that in mid lane was just downright stupid.

High base damage, High AP Scalings, Very low cooldowns, A lot of Crowd Control, true damage reduction (so he doesnt even need resistances to be tanky as hell), Rediculous lane sustain in addition t relatively low mana costs AND a low cooldown Gap closer that even an Ahri couldnt keep up with.

And the worst part is people still wonder why he even got nerfed in the first place...

Talon

Years
I've never really had a good game with him. His play-style just doesn't fit mine, which is strange because I'm a decent jungler, but he's one of the few junglers I can't do good with.

Speaking of junglers, am I the only one that finds Riven, Shen, Zed, and Twitch to be viable junglers?

Years
I jungle Zed and Twitch if i really want to play them and everywhere else i could go with them is taken.

Zed can do a decent amount of damage and if you are ganking from behind, you can get a stronger slow from E. At level 6 when you have ult, either the enemy is gonna Flash or they are going to die (unless they are really tanky).

Twitch is pretty much a ranged Eve, you can Q to avoid being detected by wards and gank from behind and do a lot of damage. You also have a slow so you aren't completely reliant on Red Buff for good ganks. He can also solo both buffs at level 1 if you kite them.

Back