• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
  • I feel Twitch is a decent jungler, but he is still a better ADC. My friend plays him quite a bit, so I've had some time to learn what he can and can't do, and see how well he does in certain bottom lane matchups. He also jungles with him here and there, and does pretty well.

He own like every jungler there is, but for some reason always plays ADC. It confuses me. I own mostly top laners, but I mostly jungle. I used to top lane a whole lot, and it was pretty much limited to that, but now I jungle and support, and rarely top or mid lane. I NEVER ADC, because I simply can not do it. It does not agree with my play style.

Lately I've been getting called Ryan Choi a lot. Not every Rengar main is Ryan Choi's bastard son....

Years
  • Twitch never really got that hard of a nerd, like all they did really was change his stealth ability so that it acts more like rengars. The attack speed steroid from that, ghost blade active and combine that with his ultimate and a blade of the ruined king, he is second to none and is still very popular in Korea iirc. I love Twitch

Years
  • I might as well call Rengar Rengod Stablord, because that's what he does. He stabs people. A lot.
    Lol. Watch this, it's a video of what a rengar could do when people first discovered what the triple q/SOTD combo could do after rengar's first nerf. It made me laugh at all the people being instagibbed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StE-f3PqSQ8

Anyways,

I've been playing Diana jungle a lot lately. She's really strong once she gets spectral wraith, and you dont really need a lot of AP on her for her to hit like a truck.

I am trying to work on a somewhat viable build for an AP Bruiser style Diana, that can tank quite a few hits while still dealing a lot of damage with her shield and her autoattacks.
    So far I have Items narrowed down to Spectral Wraith, Nashors Tooth, Zhonya's Hourglass and Abyssal Sceptre. Now I'm thinking I coudl Either go fro Ninja Tabi/Banshees Veil or Randuin's Omen/Mercury Treads depending on the situation of the game. Another thing I COULD do is if the game goes extremely late, I can swap the Spectral Wraith Item for a Rylai's Crystal Sceptre BUT, is it worth losing 10% cdr for 400 HP and 20 Ability Power? that 10% helps a lot with sticking to people with the q>r combo, and its also useful for keeping the shield up whenever possible. I suppose it's viable if I have a blue buff to myself, but I prefer it if that went to my mid laner rather than to myself unless I genuinely feel I am carrying. Any suggestions guys?

Talon

Years
  • Too bad his Q can't crit anymore.... Still, one shot is possible. Stealth with 5 stacks, hit emp. q, Ghostblade, jump someone, tiamat/hydra into w, e, q, and then emp. q again, and everyone dies.

I've honestly never played Diana, so I have very limited knowledge on her.

For an AP Bruiser, I would use something like:
    Spectral Wraith, Randuin's Omen, Banshee's Veil, Nashors Tooth, Zhonya's Hourglass, and Abyssal Scepter. Swapping Randuin's Omen for Mercury treads if against a heavy AP team, or swapping Banshee's Veil for Ninja Tabi if against a heavy AD team. If the game goes on long enough, swap out Spectral wraith for a Void Staff or Twin Shadows for extra damage. Maybe even take Iceborn Gauntlet at some point, for some more durability, a little extra CDR, some AP, and some mana.

When I jungle, I let mid game decide if I go tanky or damage.

I have a Rengar build that I use that works really well at taking out single targets. I use Trinity Force, Yomuu's Ghostblade, The Burtalizer, The Black Cleaver, Ravenous Hydra, and Last Whisper. It shreds armor, and allows me to use my One-shot combo ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • For me when I play Rengar, I almost alwaus rush a brutalizer even before finishing my jungle item purely because of how stupidly broken rengar can be with early cdr. especially after utling, yhe amount of stuns/self heals you can pull off after exiting stealth is downright broken. I don't always play rengar to one shot people, but when I do, there's no escape!

I run 10% cdr on runes masteries as well as 15% attack speed or so, armour, some magic resist and armour penetration, so a last whisper isnt really that necessary until much later into the game, given the first 2 items in your build is literally 4 longswords, a spirit stone and an avarice blade.

Also, if you have enough money for 3 longsword and not enough for a brutalizer, it is more cost effective to buy the 3 longswords rather than to jsut sit on the 2.

Talon

Years
  • I've never though of buying 3 longswords, instead of sitting on the two. I always play Rengar to one shot, but if I have to, I'll be the teams tank, even though he's not the best tank. Granted pulling off an ult kill is much harder, due to the indicator that I'm stalking yo ass, but if I get close to you, or you come towards my bush, you're dead. I've never been able to pull off a 1 shot on people, as I die a lot during ganks to due to my idiot teammates pulling out of 3v2, and saying "We couldn't fight a Jinx and Sona!", when we have a Rengar, Vayne, and Thresh. I'm pretty damn sure we could win that. If I die, while getting both of them to 1/3, we could have killed them.

Talon

Years
  • True, when and if I top with Rengar, I also stack 4 Doran's early on, and then after I get a Tiamat or Brutalizer I sell them all buy more things :D It works really well for whatever reason.

Talon

Years
  • Yeah it is, exactly that. Just an empowered basic attack, but it also resets the attack timer. So, I would assume it would apply on hit effects, but it doesn't appear to be able to.

So I just had a strange experience...

Here is a chat log from in game, and then the rest of the story.

Spoiler:

TL;DR, I hate solo queue.

Unless this happens
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • The feel when solo queue is easier than playing normals...

Seriously though, my normals mmr is ridiculously high, I am put against diamonds in 90% of the normals I play. And I am only gold in solo queue, and I have never lost my lane once this season, I'm just not good enough to solo carry yet.

Talon

Years
  • I'm being put against bronze players, and I'm starting to see more silver. My mmr is definitely going up.

I can't even play ranked yet. I'm only level 28 :P

I just waited in the queue for 7 minute, and then someone queue dashed once we got into champion select... Actually, in ARAM (Which is what I was playing), its more of "This is the champion you're stuck with. Have fun."

Last edited:
    Years
  • or dodge because I didnt get a champion that im good with/someone refused to trade me.

i ahte ALL people who take ARAM seriously, like, its meant to be a fun game mode, so you can build whatever the hell you want, not stick to metal builds only etc etc. If you want to buuld ad fiddlesticks, fine, good, go have fun with that, if you want to play viably, then thats fine too, just dont force other people to do what is only viable. those people are the worst.

Talon

Years
  • I got Teemo in ARAM a little while ago. I built a Deathcap, Runaan's, Void Staff, Nashor's Tooth, Phantom Dancer, and then IE. I kinda broke the game. I would sit and stealth, and then when someone came by, I would destroy them. Just randomly appearing in someones face and killing them is what I love to do :P *cough*Rengar*cough*

Years
  • you totally should have gotten a liandrys torment, thatrs what makes teemo deal so much damage. I have a jungle build for him that is Feral, Botrk, Triforce, Wits End, Runaans Hurricane and Boots. you can swap the Triforce for a frozen mallet so you have an aoe slow instead of a movespeed increase

Talon

Years
  • Runaan's is stupidly strong on Teemo. The poison is going everywhere. I've never really thought of putting on Lindry's Torment on him.

Years
  • Liandry's Torment is so OP on Teemo. Especially late game where he makes tanks non existent.

I usually buy Liandry, Runaan's, Rabadon, Lich Bane, Nashoor and AS boots on Teemo. I actually went on a 10 game win streak with him once (4 wins were in ranked).

Talon

Years
  • Teemo is just a stupidly strong champion. I wouldn't even really call him strong, I guess. He's just annoying with his damn mines.

Back