• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I vote for Coral too n__n (Whoaaa, 2 votes!) great maps so far and hopefully the scripts are just as promising.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
My vote is for Coral. I think it has great potential, if Blackberry gets some decent work in. :>

Fire Blazer

Gomu Gomu no...
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
Idk if I'm allowed to vote, but if I am, I vote for Coral. The name is coolthe maps look pretty good and that's essential to a good enjoyable hack.

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
Years
I'm gonna have to vote for Sanctuary, definatley, I love the ranger idea... Swift looks to be making some good progress.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I vote for Intruder Alert because with a little more effort put in it, it'll turn out better than the rest of votable hacks (in my opinion) :)

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2024
I vote for Pokémon Sanctuary for bringing back the rangers, and for some awesome scripts. :)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
My vote goes to Pokemon Ferrum by Zeffy.
I like it because it has a different spin on the story, the ranger idea is a good one.
The mapping looks awesome and the scripting is good and it looks very promising.

Umbreon_

muwahh
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2010
I'll vote for Pokemon Intruder. ^^

I think it deserves to win due to the fact that Blue/Red and other GSC ROMs aren't now popular nowadays. And so the scripts amaze me. : ]

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Intruder Alert.

Its a great hack for a hard to hack ROM. Great scripts, and a bit of humor. :D

Back