• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
Years
  • I vote for Pokemon Legendary Conquerors: Hoenn Crisis , it has great story, the Mapping is Epic and the Tileset is Nice

~Drak

Last edited:

pikapip26

PikaXPip
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    I vote for Pokemon Legendary Conquerors: Hoenn Crisis, because the gym leaders are totally cool ~ ^^ And the mapping is not bad either.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2010
    My Hack of the Week vote goes to Dark Chaos. I think AlexAhnon has put a lot of effort in his hack, and his neat thread presentation and appealing screenshots and features display that effort. Some of the ideas, such as the PokéTrans, and time travelling seem really cool, and I'd love to experience using those when a release is... released. The title screen for Dark Chaos is very simple, but I think it looks very nice. It's one of those things that, even though it's basic, you can't drag your eyes away from. So, yeah, I vote for AlexAhnon's Pokémon: Dark Chaos. :P

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
  • The winner is Legendary Conquerors: Hoenn Crisis with two votes.
    Souls of the Dark and Dark Chaos each had one vote.
    Some votes were invalid due to the posters not meeting the already have 30 posts on PC requirement.

Editing

Last edited:

tjwilliams24

Gone.
    Years
  • I'm going to have to vote for Pokemon Sepia. Spherical Ice really has put together a very nice hack. I really like the idea of a recurring gym leader, and how he gives weekly updates. My vote is definitely for Pokemon Sepia

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
  • Pokemon Sepia. I love the way you can go to Hoenn, and the story is original. There's great mapping, no tile errors or grammar errors, and I think like other features. I vote for Pokemon Sepia.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • I vote for Pokemon Sepia.

Sepia it stands out as the best out of that selection. Best maps, storyline, scripts... It's just the best.

pikapip26

PikaXPip
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    Pokemon Sepia 8D The features are so awesome <3 The story, maps, and scripts are very well made also :D

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • Pokemon Sepia
    Excellent tiles and sprites, a good storyline that is sure to have many surprises, and a great presentation are sure to make this hack a great success.

tjwilliams24

Gone.
    Years
  • I'm gonna have to vote for Pokemon Faze version. I like the story and how the player joins an unknown group, not defeat them like in usual hacks. And to Megiddo-San, I suggest you take out "Ancient Origins" for it was a terrible hack. Well, it wasn't a hack, more of an edit. And anyways, Manipulation already closed it, so there's no point for anyone voting for it. But yes, my vote is for Pokemon Faze.

vietazn654

Years
  • Pokemon Faze. The maps and scripts are done very well. I also like the Fakemon Curt made. =D I vote for Pokemon Faze.

vietazn654

Years
  • Definitely Pokemon Sky SD. The tiles are excellent and I love the story line. I also like the skateboard feature.

And I see a lot more new hacks, so you don't have to worry about next week. ^^

Last edited:

tjwilliams24

Gone.
    Years
  • I'm going to have to agree with vietazn. Pokemon Sky - SD just has a lot of potential. The skateboarding feature is great, the starters of Swablu, Growlithe, and Phanpy, are especially good, and the story is very interesting. So, I vote for Pokemon Sky - SD

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • My vote then goes to Sky SD. MasterQuest is, without being offensive, just awful and I gave up playing it after a few minutes. Pokemon Lynn looks alright but Sky SD has the best story and graphics out of the options.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
  • Pokemon Sky SD has great features and a better than average storyline. I also like some of the tiles they put in.

Back