• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
  • I'm gonna have to vote for Pokemon: Blue Moon. I mean, Red's Adventure and Destiny look good, but Blue Moon already has a lot of progress, has really nice graphics, scripts, and a little ASM.

PokemonSkySD

Credit to Dots for the Avatar
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    I'm gonna vote for Destiny, as I like the tiles used, and the pallettes completment them well.
    I also like the inclusion of the 5th gen pokemon Pokabu.

DJ. Yabup 99

This is my old account.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2010
    My vote goes to World Tour because I like the fact it has all the regions in it.

pikapip26

PikaXPip
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    Pokemon Destiny because the tiles make it look good =D And in the screens it looks like the scripts are made well.

ClairedeLune

Walks-with-Raikou
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    I want to vote for World Tour.

The plot of how ash's/gary's parents first met is a very unique story that needed to be told.

.Awesome

Awesome.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 11, 2010
    I vote for Pokemon Destiny because of the nice tiles. And the alpha was very good.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • I want to vote for World Tour.

The plot of how ash's/gary's parents first met is a very unique story that needed to be told.
    You need at least 30 posts in order to have a valid vote.

OT: Well, though the deadline is over, I hope this counts.

Destiny, for the overall aesthetics provided, and it looks promising.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
  • The winner is Destiny with 5 votes.
    Blue Moon had 2 votes. World Tour votes were invalid due to too few posts on PC from the posters.

Editing

Last edited:

tjwilliams24

Gone.
    Years
  • I vote for Ultimate Quest. The tiles and palletes are nice, the scripts are really good, and the dynamic actions are great. I love the fact that you can re-battle any trainer as much as you want, and I like how gyms are optional but not necessary. So, I vote for Pokemon: Ultimate Quest.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
  • Do winners still get awards? =p Plus yeah, it doesn't really matter than I guess. I vote for--DarkGrey, because of those awesome tiles. =]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    My votes goes for Pokemon DarkGrey. Reason is that, It's just simply good.

Back