• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    1. Thinking of playing Mass Effect all night again but I'm probably gonna beat it by tomorrow at this rate. Just completed Virmire though and managed to save Wrex and Ashley ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm making sure that I go to every one of my classes this semester because well... all of them are only once a week aaaaand, they all count attendance towards our grade.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't changed my theme other than for two different days since July. n__n

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I planned to change my theme with some pictures I took at the zoo a while ago.
    But I'm too lazy too change itXD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

At this rate, my theme isn't going to be changing from this until the next episode of ToS. xD; Theeen it's going to be Mithos Mithos Mithos aaaand more Mithos. Maybe some Mithos x Genis. <3

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 15. Riiight...XD good luck with that Peaches. (Y)

I'm starving... Hope they'll get diner ready soon, I'm actually looking forward to those brussel sprouts now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back