• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

@Pachy: He didn't do it intentionally, his hands were a tad slippery at the time after finishing what we got over at the local mcdonalds but I was still irritated at having to face the mini mech again as it was a pain in the ass to take down even when I had help, makes me wonder how I took it down myself TBH but then again I've faced worse haha. Still though, learn to put down the controller while eating.

I tore him a new one in a match on Black Ops though afterwards lol.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    8. That reminds me I think I'm gonna have to go to bed either at 8 tonight or stay up all night if I'm to show up at school tomorrow T_____T

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Do I? Noooooot really tbqh. :(

Going to bed at eight sounds like a better idea than staying up all night.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    11. Not all that tired right now. Just made a chatroom on Skype and like nothing out of the ordinary it goes down the crapper when it comes to the topic. What can I say, I love my friends lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Now that I have that exam over with I can just relax for the rest of the night if I feel like it. |3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    0!

I haven't done that since getting modded

You have an exam in the middle of the night? o_o

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    1. Thought I had work to do yesterday but after finding out I was clear for the time being I called a friend to tell him I was coming over with FEAR 3 and Black Ops so I'd have something fun to do for the day.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Weeeeeell, it was an exam online because it's a hybrid class. xD It opened yesterday and it closed 20 minutes ago. Me, being the procrastinator I am picked the last moment possible to take it. xDDD:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's my problem as well. I guess I just don't have the determination or motivation to change my ways quite yet. ;A;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back