• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I still love how the French call french fries "apple fries" (though pomme also means potato, iirc, but still). I wonder what they'd call a French kiss, though?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

*pokes dead thread*

I expected at least five more posts while I was working out. Guess my expectations were set too high.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

I got a crush on someone in class today~!
    She's very compassionate and nice; not to mention, she has beautiful red hair~ /errr was the hair bit a little much? :x

Well, that was the highlight of my day. <3
    No random stuffs this time from me. <3 Sowwy, come again soon~! I'LL BRING FRENCH FRIES NEXT TIME~!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Gooooood luck Shawn! :D

I on the other hand, shall be posting on Gaia and playing games on Neopets because I have no life.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I might go back on Neopets for the sake of playing games again :B Gaia, on the other hand... Can't remember most my account usernames anyhoo XD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My sister got me back into Neopets and now I'm trying to get a Royal Petpet Paint Brush and a Royal Paint Brush for my Gnorbu derp. ;A;

Gaia I got back on because of my best friend irl. Wish I could have a one x one roleplay in which the other person doesn't take forever to reply (if it ever will) but whatev.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Haha, I still want a Desert one for my Xweetok and a Chomby Potion + Christmas PB for my Kacheek.

And I hate when that happens DX I've done quite a bit and experienced the same thing.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have nooo idea what I color Red so he's just going to stay as a Red Xweetok for the time being. Maaaaybe if I'm lucky enough I'll get a Pirate Paint Brush, paint him that, and then maybe cross paint him with a Red Paintbrush. Idk. If not, then he's eventually going to become my lab rat.
    Royal for Guy Gardios and Gailardia (his Ukali) because omggggg the Royal Ukali is adorable and Royal fits Guy so yeah. ;A;
    My sister's pets are all painted. Lucky her is lucky. 3|

Yeah. :V Again. Oh weeells. Maybe I'll try searching again for one laters.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I should add you on Neopets if I haven't already.

/a few minutes of searching later

...Yeah, I thought I had you added already XD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

xDDD You should've added me a while ago~
    You don't have my sister though. :o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I don't know your sister's account though ;;

It's too bad you can't look up your friends' friends. I know it's for safety issues, but still.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years

OMG Neopets -- I had a faerie Shoyru and a Robot Kacheek, but I just. can't. remember. my old account. ;;

I guess I could start over? :3
    This time with a Usul. ^___^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back