• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • I liked winter much better when I was going to college... it was warm enough so it wouldn't snow but maybe twice a year. But at home... it's like it snows constantly from November to March:/

Years
  • I hate hate hate winter. For one, I hate the cold. I'm really skinny and get cold easily. Second, I hate the snow. Yeah, it snows in Alabama now apparently. It has the past two or three years during winter. Third, the cold weather makes me really sad. idk why, it just does. Only good thing about winter is that it's boot, scarf, and sherpa season. That's the only good things! Oh and Christmas. :3c Hot weather is just nicer to me. Not to say cold doesn't have it's moments, but I much prefer walking in the heat as opposed to walking around shivering, my teeth chattering, and having a red face and looking like a hot mess.
    I think I'm missing something because when you say sherpa I think of this:

sherpa.jpg

But totally there with you on the winter-being-great-for-scarf-wearing. :3

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I think I'm missing something because when you say sherpa I think of this:

sherpa.jpg

But totally there with you on the winter-being-great-for-scarf-wearing. :3
    The sherpa that first came to MY mind is this one:
    Spoiler:

But anyway, Sydian probably meant the sherpa jacket, that polyester one with the hood. I think I recall one of my friends who's into changing clothes often, mentioning it.

Years
  • I'm so annoyed by this weather I've been having. Like, be cold already so I can wear nice cold weather clothing and stop with the fake-out cold days that turn into hot days.

That's so true and it has been that way for a while now over where I live. Cold mornings would turn into hot afternoons, and it ain't cool when I'm wearing a bomber jacket. >:

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Winter sucks and it should be removed by Mother Nature from Earth's programming immediately.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I'll just live with the bad weather that I have over here. If "always-on heat" is bad in any terms, that is. At least it is not cold all year!

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    How weird. I always remember myself being resistant to cold, but all the time this year when I was ill-multiple times, it seems to have made me a lot more vulnerable. I scrub my hands just from being exposed to 20oC.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    How weird. I always remember myself being resistant to cold, but all the time this year when I was ill-multiple times, it seems to have made me a lot more vulnerable. I scrub my hands just from being exposed to 20oC.

20 degrees C? I think I would be shivering by then.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I shivered today. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and apparently I was cold-looking

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    So it's been raining for over 24 hours straight here. :o

Hmm...

You know, at my place, when I check weather forecasts, out of 10 days, it thinks that there'll be at least showers for 7 days, in a row. It's spot on 80% of the time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back