• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • When my pool doesn't look like a swamp I'll be having one fun summer
    True dat. :D

Most of the time I'm out in my shed/garage on the laptop, so I can skype and stuff, so most of the time it feels like it's really hot when it's not. It's not so bad in the winter because that time of the year is the time I like. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    We actually had some summer-like weather up here in Canada a couple weeks ago but now that's gone and it's cold and rainy. ;___; I still can't accept the fact that summer is over. Actually, last night was the first night I had to turn the heater on in my room, since my room gets ridiculously cold in the fall/winter months. STILL NOT ACCEPTING IMMINENT WINTER. NOPE. ;o;

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think the weather around my place is just generally hot. I can't exactly do anything about it, except to turn on the air-conditioning.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    The weather is just stupid in the UK. It's friggen sunny like hell outside and raining, whilst being freezing cold. :(

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I wish I had more breezes and cloudy weather. That way, I won't have to stand the extreme heat. :) I prefer cooler places, but not cold places.

Also, notice something with this particular post?

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I wish I had more breezes and cloudy weather. That way, I won't have to stand the extreme heat. :) I prefer cooler places, but not cold places.

Also, notice something with this particular post?
    Yeah, cool > warm imo.

And, is that a post milestone? Or am I looking at the wrong thing?

Years
  • I'm so annoyed by this weather I've been having. Like, be cold already so I can wear nice cold weather clothing and stop with the fake-out cold days that turn into hot days.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • Ugh, I hate winter (even though my birthday and Christmas is during winter!). I really hate the cold, especially when you're walking outside and then suddenly a bitterly cold wind blows past you. Even worse, Scotland is cold, like, all the time - even during summer.

I wonder if it will snow here this year... it's happened for the last couple of years. Last year (and the year before that) we couldn't go to school for around a week because the snow was that bad. Not a big fan of snow, though I do like getting my slegde out and finding some goods hills to sledge down.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I hate hate hate winter. For one, I hate the cold. I'm really skinny and get cold easily. Second, I hate the snow. Yeah, it snows in Alabama now apparently. It has the past two or three years during winter. Third, the cold weather makes me really sad. idk why, it just does. Only good thing about winter is that it's boot, scarf, and sherpa season. That's the only good things! Oh and Christmas. :3c Hot weather is just nicer to me. Not to say cold doesn't have it's moments, but I much prefer walking in the heat as opposed to walking around shivering, my teeth chattering, and having a red face and looking like a hot mess.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I love the winter. Until I get tired of the snow being there, then I want it to just go away. But right now I really can't wait for it to be winter already!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Waking up early in the morning to attend my morning classes when I'd rather be snuggling in my blanket will be such a bother. Other than that, the winter season is pretty alright, I guess. But I think I prefer Summer more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back