• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    They're my personal hounds, they're there to protect me, not PC. If I want you dead, they want you dead... and then you are.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years

It's also hard to answer questions with the shoot first and ask questions later tactic.

Keep in mind, though, that it's not necessary to actually ask questions after shooting. Putting me in a position where I have to shoot in the first place means that you were obviously doing something wrong, so asking questions later hinges entirely on whether or not I actually care to know what specifically was going on in the first place.

So yes, hounds. When you can release them, release them.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Why bother with hounds in the first place? Snipers and land mines are more effective if you really want to keep people off your property.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Why bother with hounds in the first place? Snipers and land mines are more effective if you really want to keep people off your property.

Hounds are classy. Timeless. They're a subtle way of expressing your status as a member of the power-elite. They're a message that you're not worth stealing from because you've attained things that can't be bought with any amount of money, only your name.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'd prefer snipers and landmines for the sole reason that if I had hounds, they'd probably go after me considering my not-so-pleasant history with dogs (and the fact I have severe animal allergies).

Of course, motion-sensing self-firing turrets are an enviable option as well.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'm sorry, but snipers and landmines are not classy. If it's not hounds then it has to be some sort of demonic creature.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    ... what are you guys talking about?

I'll throw myself in either way. Something classy? How about crows? An awful lot of them.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey, Vaporeon7... you seem to be a huge Ed, Edd n Eddy fan, huh? Seems like everything I have seen from you has to be from that these days. I miss the Vaporeon now

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I never really watched Ed, Edd n Eddy. I can remember one episode, but other than that it never really caught my attention. The animation was a big turn off too. :x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I remember watching it all the time with some of the other older shows, such as the Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab, etc etc. Ahhh, the good ol' days.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ah, I didn't watch much cartoon network. I was more of a Fox Kids (UK) person, with Power Rangers and Digimon, and I never missed an episode of Pokémon. Still don't to this day, just check the Pokémon Anime section. xD;

I've made a forum tool (like to use against trolls or just to express yourself)I have no idea where to post it for people to check it out so I'll try here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2YXNCwvfe8
    It's from Boy Meets World
    Hahahaha. I love that. Though, I'd refrain from using it, since people do tend to get offended when called trolls, even if they are. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back