• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Prettiest Profile Contest! (Spring '11 edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Um, I'd just like to notify people that my profile has changed. I know some people like to start examining early, so-o...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I wanted to say that my profile has been updated/changed. I don't know if saying this is allowed but yea....I changed it.

Well now that the problem with my profile is over, everybody can view my profile right now :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I dedicated all day Friday to fix my profile so it can be viewed better on the vBulletin default. I was able to keep the theme, though. :)

Years
  • Meh, I can't come up with a better profile. LOL

Still I will vote yet again. :D

Kevin said:
    CSS coded by jigglyppuff8. Be thankful I held off on the tone this time around. I-it's not like I did it for your sake or anything.

Why does this remind me of Chisame-san lol. xD

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Nah, I'm not joining, as the little time I had wouldn't be enough for me to attempt something, and I'll probably be changing my profile during the voting period, so I'd just get disqualified xD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Just here to say if people have realized yet that the voting process have begun!

/going to vote this time 'round because she's not hosting and she can!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Just a heads up, the link to PM Stand Alone isn't a link unless I missed something up there. I just searched it but might be a stumbling block because I didn't even know I could search users until just now. XD;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    NIINII WHY HAVEN'T YOU POSTED HERE. ;__;

I'll go add a link to his profile so you and others can do so without searching for him. xD;

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I sorry Neeeeee. Finals today = dead Niinii. Imma make it up to you though ;3

Hi guys~! Just wanting to pop in and say: let the voting commence~! My PM box is ready for the attack. >3 Good luck to everyone~!

Also, @Char: If you want to know how many votes you got, I will gladly tell you via PM after it's all done and the winners are announced (b'-')b

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I sorry Neeeeee. Finals today = dead Niinii. Imma make it up to you though ;3

Hi guys~! Just wanting to pop in and say: let the voting commence~! My PM box is ready for the attack. >3 Good luck to everyone~!

Also, @Char: If you want to know how many votes you got, I will gladly tell you via PM after it's all done and the winners are announced (b'-')b
    Ah okay thanks! :D

I hope everyone does well in the contest! Good luck!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    omg I love your avatar Spinosaurus.

Good luck everyone, I'll be voting soon most likely. :)

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Voted as well. This is my first time voting, so I hope I sent it right. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back