• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Prettiest Profile Contest! (Spring '11 edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

• I didn't get a chance to properly look at them because :AP Exam and :Final Projects, but now I just took a glance at the winning entries and I have to say I'm impressed.

Binary and Regeneration, you absolutely deserve this. Most stunning profiles I've seen in a while.

To Charizard★ and Alternative, your profiles look equally as stunning. Be proud that it was so close of a race.

To TheSmartOne, your profile is quite nice. It lacks the stun of the three whom preceded you, but it absolutely screams "you".

To ~Ryukaa, Toujours, Rainy Day, I find it oddly coincidental that you all share somewhat similar color schemes. Blue will always be blue, I guess. Either way, great effort. Also, show us what you can do with those supporter privileges next time, ~Ryukaa.

To THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY!, orange is underrated and you pulled it off, well, wonderfully.

To Pokemon Trainer Touko and shinysweety... I'm going to be blunt. I'm not particularly sure why you're even up in fifth.

Touko, that checkerboard image wouldn't have been so bad had it not been for the shade of pink, its small size, and that white border around the rest of your profile. Also, any kind of repeat for images that aren't a pattern are almost always a bad idea. As for the pink, it would've probably looked better if it matched the shade of the vector's ears rather than the official artwork's ears. My critiques.

shinysweety, your profile is just amazingly blinding. Bright colors everywhere, oh my god. I count at least two entries that didn't get above 5th that were better than yours. No amount of critique can save this. Scrap and start over.

I honestly don't hope I start any drama (or do I?). Anyway, congrats to all the winners! The gorgeous designs definitely give me hope in this website design-wise considering the recent inactivity of people who I once considered the most artistic on this website.

And so concludes the musical?

richboykevin.png

Years
  • Well everyone I voted for got the top 3 yay~ Except for PIXY but still :U

Anyways due to the awesome winners this time around you get half an emblem you guys STILL get the same emblem but now the list of winners becomes twice as big. :P

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Netto you know you only give the emblem to first place right? XD

Anyways, congrats Mervyn and Binary. This PPC's results weren't what I expected, but it's good for you two anyway :)

Years
  • Yes, I know now tyvm. >:U

JK, I had to check back just to make sure (Unless everyone wants one? xD)

Anyways for those who want to host and count the June (Or July if Tara is doing a PT one) Please PM or VM the respective staff members.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    When it comes to hosts, I already got two people who VMd me about hosting the next PPC here in OT, and I have someone assisting me for the PT!PPC. However, if it happens that they change their mine between now and the next PPC I'll announce it or something and people can ask then. :]

Also, the PT!PPC will be within the next few weeks, as it was supposed to have been during this month, but considering how the PPCs have been working, both of the PPCs will end up hosting during the time of each season, which does correspond to the 'every three month' they currently run on. ^_^

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Dang! Didn't even place!
    Oh well. XD
    Maybe next time.
    Congrats to Binary And Regeneration.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Second again. what is this i don't even Crongrats Regeneration and Binary for winning the hearts of everyone that voted with your dazzling (yes, I'm using that word) profiles.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Ooh, fourth! Lovely. ^_^ And I do agree with your critique of my profile, jigglyppuff8.~

Congratulations to the winners~

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    SDFLJSDKFJSK

Yay, I came in first. :D;
    Thank you everyone, and congratulations, Regeneration and everyone else. All of you had lovely profiles. <3

Well Binary, no more PPCs for you!
    That kind of... makes me sad. ;___;

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Oh, yay. xD;
    Second!
    Now that I'm a supporter, I'm completely gone for the next PPC. :V
    Whatever, I'll enter it when it comes, anyway. xD;
    Congratulations, everyone! Especially Mervy and Binary. : )

Years
  • Thanks everyone! It was pretty late in the night when I checked the results so I wasn't sure whether it was real or me dreaming. :p

Annnnnnnnd, with this, I'm never going to look at OT ever again.
    Noooo! I was just kidding. :p

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Congratulations everyone! All your profiles look so pretty. I'm looking forward for the next contest!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well, this has been over for a few days now and the Pokemon Trivia!Prettiest Profile Contest is now up. I hope you all had a good time and to see you over there! n___n

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back