• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Prettiest Profile Contest! (Spring '11 edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binary

え?
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Just voted. Everyone had amazing profiles. <3
    Good luck everyone~ :)

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I voted :D
    Yayay! hahah I hope people i voted for gets good results :D

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Well, we are officially past the halfway point for voting. There are some participants who've still yet to vote, and there's always time for more, so keep it up guys! Everyone is doing really well and have such lovely profiles. @3@ /jealous

Remember though: deadline is next Tuesday, May 10, 12:00 am EST. Good luck everyone!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

PPC Results!

Pleased to present the winners of PPC Spring '11! If you do not see your name on the list and would like to know how well you did, as stated before you may PM me.

Top 5 Supporters
    1- Regeneration (13)
    2-Alternative (11)
    3-Charizard★ (10)
    4-TheSmartOne (9)
    5-Pokemon Trainer Touko (5)

Top 5 Non-Supporters
    1-Binary (16)
    2-~Ryukaa & Toujours (9)
    3-Rainy Day (8)
    4-THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY (7)
    5-shinysweety (4)

Congratulations to you all. Profiles were very cool, very pretty, very cute, very expressive. Great way to end a Spring PPC when everything is so lively and vibrant again :3 Also: good luck to those who participate in the next PPC~ Can't wait.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Congratulations everyone :D Interesting how much closer the race for supporter was vs. non-supporter.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Well Binary, no more PPCs for you! Congrats on your win! You too, Regeneration. :D

I'm... going to let Netto hand out the emblems because I've done so the last few PPCs. Yup. o/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back