• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon move would you like to have in real life.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    OK, so if you could have any pokémon move, for use in the real world what would you pick and why?

Me, I would have Teleport.

I would never be late again and I could be an awesome bank robber!
    Long journeys would be a thing of the past and I'd be virtually untouchable if anyone decided to mess with me!

What move would you chose?

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • Fly... so I could fly...

Okay, boring. Honestly, I'd go for Dragon Dance: buff my strength AND speed up to 4x! I could run, like, 50mph!

Ella

Bidoof Stomper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Well, Fly is kind of hard to pass up because of the whole flying to a hospital instantaneously whenever you need it thing. Outrage could also come in handy a lot.

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
  • I think I'm gonna go with Fly simply because I could go WHEREVER I want. I think that alone would be quite fun and I would never need a car, which saves me money on gas and the other things that come with owning a vehicle.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Friggin' Thunder. Or everyone's favorite hole in the universe, Spacial Rend.

You know though, there's too many for me to decide on one. So many would be handy, or just awesome. Extremespeed, Fly, or Charge, for example, would be convenient, but showing off Judgement or Fire Spin... Whoo. Yes please.

Last edited:

xDaisuke0

Aspiring Professor
    Years
  • Psychic. It's basically telekinesis.
    :3
    Flying is a given with that and moving things with your mind :]
    OR
    Confusion, as in the anime they use it as telekinesis which also allows flight AND confusion!! :D genious.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • I already have one: Rest.
    I also have Snore. And Sleep Talk.

All LOL's aside...
    I'd probably want something like Teleport, or Night Shade.
    I've always wondered what Night Shade would look like in real life.
    A lot of the Dark/Ghost-type moves are really cool.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Metronome would be pretty nice of course it would be embarrassing if I was showing off to my friends and I ended up splashing about or exploding into pieces.

I guess I would go for something useful like Fly, Psychic, Confusion, Teleport, Mind Reader or maybe flamethrower. I'd like to be able to breathe fire. Actually wing attack and iron tail seem like something fun to do.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • The best move anyone would have would be Splash...

On another note, I would have Heart Swap. You know, so if I see someone who is hotter and stronger than me, I could have his/her hotness and strength. Oh yeah!

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Counter.

I'm terrible at comebacks

Awesome answer! XD

Fly... so I could fly...

Okay, boring. Honestly, I'd go for Dragon Dance: buff my strength AND speed up to 4x! I could run, like, 50mph!

I think teleport would be superior to fly for utility, but experiencing flying would be awesome.

Also mid reader would be pretty awesome!

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • I'd have Transform, transforming into random people must be fun XD. I have Chatter and Body Slam, with Rest, Sleep Talk and Snore in my armoury already :D. Flying is cool too. Confuse Ray, Teleport, Dig, Flamethrower, Heart Swap and Earthquake (everywhere then I can cause Quakes 8D) would be awesome as well.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Doom Desire. It's just such a badass name that I wanna just shout it out in public in an intimidating way. XD

Back