• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Requested name change: Guildmaster Wigglytuff

Old user hasn't logged in for 5 years. Give me this username and I will love you forever.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    Mega Mawile isn't taken, so I'm sure that one isn't either. Why not just be Mega Mawile? It's up for grabs. :)

By the way, for future reference so you don't have to hope something's not taken, you can click "more" in the navigation bar, then click "members list," and you can search for the usernames you want.

Yes, immediately after posting this, I went to the members list and assured myself that it wasn't taken.

That would be cool, Mega Mawile. I'll do it.

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Hey,

If possible, please could you change my username.

Former Username: Yizzay
    Requested Name Change: Russian Red

Thank you :')

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • okay, I did all the ones that seem valid. If I didn't do yours and you can't figure out why, PM me since I may have made a mistake. Thanks!

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
    Years
  • Requested Name Change: Ethan

an old user [Here] have this name and her last activity is September 9th, 2005

Decided to Wait for 4 Months

Last edited:
    Years
  • Requested Name Change: Ethan

an old user [Here] have this name and her last activity is September 9th, 2005

You only got your current change on May 13th, so you'll have to wait four months. Which means your next name change date if I remember right will be September 13th. If you really want the name you'll have to ask an admin but there might be a slim chance here.

Nota Musical

This is Gleam Noiyam's alt. I hate this name on here, so I want to change it.

Requested name change: Nota Musical

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Hello.

Former Username: EXO時代
    Requested Name Change: Rei Shingetsu

Last edited:

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Well, been a while since I've done this, but I'm gonna go with the name I'm known by outside of Pokecommunity.

Requested Name Change: Penta Penguin

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back