• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

→ 悪魔の子 Akuma no Ko
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2014
Requested name change: Dante
confirming with the alt. :)

Refraction

Requested Name Change: unused_account_123

Alternatively, you can delete this account altogether. I wouldn't want to keep future users from having the username Refraction, or have to unnecessarily strain the server.

Years
Requested Name Change: Raine

I know that it's currently taken, but that user hasn't been online since they joined so I figured that, according to the rules, that I'm able to take it for myself D:

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Just so everyone knows - I'm aware that these have been piling up a bit lately. Busy and whatnot. I might be able to get round to them over the next day or two; just know that you've not all been forgotten, haha. Sorry!

PinkOmnimon

Alpha and Omega
Years
It seems that nobody has my name, so I'll be changing it to it if everything's alright. :)

Requested name change: Angel

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It's better to be safe than sorry! Can't pass this up. (alas i was gonna wait till june 1 but nope i canNOT).

Requested Name Change: Cadance
i've been checking it every day and it was never taken so it better not be taken now omg

I'll come back with an alt to store Minerva

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • he / they
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I almost don't wanna, but I wanna
so I'm gonna
rip yuri

Requested Name Change: Jude Mathis

one tales character to another -w-

Last edited:
Years
Requested Name Change: Umbreon ("Umbreon.", "_Umbreon_", "|Umbreon|", "[Umbreon]", any of those substitutes will work if the requested name is already taken, and obviously the quotation marks shouldn't be included)

Edit: Seems as if Umbreon is already taken, but hasn't been online in almost 11 years and only has 5 posts.

Last edited:

King Zekrom

Mega Evolution!
Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2014
Requested Name Change: King Zekrom

I'm in dire need of a name change. EM Name Change! On the Air!

Years
Alright, i'll try this one more time.

So, on Sunday i'll be able to change my username because it'll have been three months. There is a nickname I want to change to, called "Stargazer". However, that username is already in use.

Looking at the rules, it seems I can get a name change "if you have been an active member (more than 100 posts) and wish to change your name to something taken by a dead account (zero posts, pre-2010 join date, and no log in since the day they joined)". That account joined in late 2010, has no posts and don't seem to have logged in since the day they joined. So it doesn't meet the "pre-2010" requirement, but they've done nothing in over three years. So is it a name i'd be able to take come Sunday when I reach the three months? Thanks!

Monophobia

Already Dead
Years
Requested name change: Let It Be Known

If that's too long (due to spacing) and it won't look right on the forum, feel free to combine it into LetItBeKnown.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Requested name change: Angielisse

Requested name change: Let It Be Known

If that's too long (due to spacing) and it won't look right on the forum, feel free to combine it into LetItBeKnown.

I'm afraid you're both not eligible for a name change, since you've been at PC less than the required four months :(. If you're really desperate you can PM an Admin.

Name Change Rules said:
You're allowed to change your username once every four months
In order to keep the chaos to a minimum, we allow you to change your username once every four months. If you're a newer member short of the four month mark, send a PM to an admin to discuss it. Make it count!

Monophobia

Already Dead
Years
I'm afraid you're both not eligible for a name change, since you've been at PC less than the required four months :(. If you're really desperate you can PM an Admin.

Could you at least make note of it and keep it queued until July so I don't have to re-post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back