• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Request a username change here - please read the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Requested Name Change: Gumball Watterson

I'm so glad there's name changes again. Easy as changing a pair of underwear. (Albeit three/four months old underwear)

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
Requested Name Change: Renegade

I understand that this name is already taken, however the user that currently holds it hasn't logged on in over 4 years (April 4th, 2010 I believe).

P.S. If you change it I will give you all of my cookies~ :3

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Can my other account, Chiere, and I switch names? Like I'm renamed Chiere and my other account is renamed Omega Ruby? Thanks.

You can, but I'd need you to post from that account or send me a message showing that you are actually Chiere.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Request Name Change: ソラ

If taken, then try Sora-Kun please and thank you ^_^

Crimnor

» imperishable
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 31, 2020
I never had a namechange during the past years so I guess my request is valid. I would love to get the same procedure as Chiere which is swapping names between my accounts. Thank you in advance.

Majesticz » Crimnor
Crimnor » Majesticz

Majesticz

» keepin' it simple
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 20, 2014
I never had a namechange during the past years so I guess my request is valid. I would love to get the same procedure as Chiere which is swapping names between my accounts. Thank you in advance.

Majesticz » Crimnor
Crimnor » Majesticz
This is my post in order to verify and confirm the above change. Changing names was not allowed back in the day which is why I originally registered this one. If you need more details let me know! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back