• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Straight, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • This is akin to making a "White power!" thread. Would PC allow that?

Nothing wrong with being white. I won't go there though, so dismiss that please.

There are better fish in the sea.

Nick, don't EVEN get me started! ;)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I know this may come as a shock to most of you, but... I'm straight. I hope this doesn't change your opinions of me.

It's great that there's finally a thread for this, since, clearly, heterosexuals are the minority in this forum. Thanks Matt.

It's no problem man, no problem. I understand you were a little worried that people would change how they treat you when they found out you were straight, but you'll be ok man.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • This is akin to making a "White power!" thread. Would PC allow that?

Nothing wrong with being white. I won't go there though, so dismiss that please.

There are better fish in the sea.

Nick, don't EVEN get me started! ;)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Anyone else feel the need to like sports you don't really like just to fit in?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The thought of stereotypical alpha male behavior and interests really bothers me. I feel like I have to be someone who loves to watch sports - regardless of what it is - just so people would like me more. I don't do that, though, because I have no interest in the majority of the sports out there apart from soccer, tennis, and volleyball. But it really bothers me when someone who isn't an alpha male is automatically assumed for being gay, which I expressed in the other thread.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Matt, I think you are a very foxy individual.

I don't think it's necessary to state the obvious, but at the same time, felt that it was necessary to point that out.

Thanks man, it feels good to know people don't just take me as the botch standard stereotypical straight brit, because I'm really not.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Have to agree with people in the UK having sex way to early, there have been a few pregnancys in my school with people that are 13/14. It has become really bad.

I waited a fair old time even after hitting 16 (3years). I didn't see the point in just doing what my friends did and going town all the time just to get some. The way I see it its better to know person more, I knew mine for 6 years ahah yeh long time I know, was together a while first aswell, and the wait was definatly worth it.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    The thought of stereotypical alpha male behavior and interests really bothers me. I feel like I have to be someone who loves to watch sports - regardless of what it is - just so people would like me more. I don't do that, though, because I have no interest in the majority of the sports out there apart from soccer, tennis, and volleyball. But it really bothers me when someone who isn't an alpha male is automatically assumed for being gay, which I expressed in the other thread.

This is exactly what I mean. It's the same as why a lot of guys drink beer as opposed to a vodka based alchopop when they're out, just to keep up the image.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013

well i would like to play football at my school but if i tried i would be called a lesbian but really i just want to be in the locker room with the guys ;_;

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

well i would like to play football at my school but if i tried i would be called a lesbian but really i just want to be in the locker room with the guys ;_;

That's sad, you should be allowed to play sports, it really sucks how girls and boys are segregated so much by stereotypes.

Mattysaurus

Take it slow, braaah
    Years
  • This thread is seriously getting populaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

I'm shy with the girls, unless I've known them a while.
    Except one, I've known her since 7th grade and we are the closest friends, but lately I've grown to like her more, like love.
    I don't know what to do. >__>

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Anyone else feel the need to like sports you don't really like just to fit in?

Yes...

I'm not accepted at my school whatsoever.Or here for that matter...

If you don't wear size double zero jeans, XXS tops or don't play sports, you aren't cool.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I used to play sport with the girls in my school because all the guys did was football and I got so bored of it I went and played rounders (basically baseball) with the girls, a few other guys came to.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I really don't like sports >_>

I hate how everyone expects me too.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Yes...

I'm not accepted at my school whatsoever.Or here for that matter...

If you don't wear size double zero jeans, XXS tops or don't play sports, you aren't cool.

I hate the whole size zero ethic that young girls seem to follow today, it's not safe, or natural.

Ayselipera

This just might become my new favorite thread. :D

Anyways I'm a girl and I'm straight. Hmm, the only double standard I can think of that bothers me is when girls are called names for being a bit promiscuous while boys get high fives. It's a little annoying to me.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    This just might become my new favorite thread. :D

Anyways I'm a girl and I'm straight. Hmm, the only double standard I can think of that bothers me is when girls are called names for being a bit promiscuous while boys get high fives. It's a little annoying to me.

Yes! like when a guy does it it's all "you the man playah!" I hate that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back