• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Straight, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Ha. Well he kinda cheated on my cause he thought we broke up...I said I wasn't made. Forgive and forget. But he was like "No, I dont wanna hurt you again."

He was like "I still love you. Maybe we can try this again sometime."

Trust me, if he's gonna cheat, don't bother. If the age you have posted is correct, then believe me, there'll be plenty of hearts on down the road. Besides, if he says "I don't wanna hurt you again" and he's talking about the cheating thing, that implies, at least to me, that he'd do it again. And you don't need that.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I'm 13, and I don't see all the hype in the whole date scene. There's obviously no commitment in it at this age, so why get caught up in it?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    That's good news. Just don't feel pressured and live life as it is, you got plenty of years ahead of you

Yup. Just live your life not caring what they think and shake off the drama and prove to them that you're better than they think you are.

We have been friends since 5th grade. I wasn't gonna let this ruin our friendship.

I was really looking forward to getting my birthday present from him though...haha.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm 13, and I don't see all the hype in the whole date scene. There's obviously no commitment in it at this age, so why get caught up in it?

Haha! I like you. You've definitely got the right idea! ;) However, when I was 14, I was with someone for a year. So who says it can't work out? But even still, I wouldn't change it since I got some learning experience from it. I think that's a plus side to dating younger. But not too young.

I was really looking forward to getting my birthday present from him though...haha.

Ewwww!!! jk jk ;)

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Haha! I like you. You've definitely got the right idea! ;) However, when I was 14, I was with someone for a year. So who says it can't work out? But even still, I wouldn't change it since I got some learning experience from it. I think that's a plus side to dating younger. But not too young.

I say dating at 13 is OK. Having sex, not so much...

I haven't had many boyfriends but my relationship last year lasted 3 months.

My mom says boys are like purses. Full of s*** and can always be replaced.

Haha Sydian. He got me a necklace(I think). He said something silver.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023

I totally agree with you. my friend is desperately trying to "hook me up" with someone because I'm single. i have no problem with being single. it just annoys the crap outta me when i see these kids my age going out when they can't even keep committed -.-

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Yup. Just live your life not caring what they think and shake off the drama and prove to them that you're better than they think you are.

We have been friends since 5th grade. I wasn't gonna let this ruin our friendship.

Well this girl i am crazy about, one in a million kinda dame, who i was seeing ended things with me on her bday, I can relate. But I still gave her a present, I;d imagine your ex will do the same.

Jaegir

Yes
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2015
    Are you implying that LGBT people don't go through puberty? Are you implying they don't get rejected and guess what, we have social implications too. None of you're three points are in any way exclusive to being straight.

Because he CLEARLY said LGBT don't.
    Lotta hate in this thread.
    If you really think he's a troll then DONT ****ING REPLY.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Well this girl i am crazy about, one in a million kinda dame, who i was seeing ended things with me on her bday, I can relate. But I still gave her a present, I;d imagine your ex will do the same.

Ha. Maybe. Well, he's got a week so...I don't know.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I say dating at 13 is OK. Having sex, not so much...

Of course not, but sadly, in a lot opf places in England that's now almost expected of young girls, it's pretty upsetting.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Of course not, but sadly, in a lot opf places in England that's now almost expected of young girls, it's pretty upsetting.

Same here. I can almost bet you that less than half of the 7th and 8th graders are virgins. The rest have done it one way or another.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Same here. I can almost bet you that less than half of the 7th and 8th graders are virgins. The rest have done it one way or another.

It's a highly concerning social issue. There's a legal age for a very good reason and that's that people under it cannot cope (usually) with children.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Okay, i'm straight. Had a few girlfriends, don't have one now. I'm single. :D

lolz lotsa hate here

I know man I know. But hater's gonna hate I guess.

Women, probably life's biggest mystery eh?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    It's a highly concerning social issue. There's a legal age for a very good reason and that's that people under it cannot cope (usually) with children.

The sad thing is, these girls are doing this and getting pregnant.

And my friend's friend had a baby shower thrown for her last summer. She was pregnant at 14. Turned 15. Had the baby. She doesn't even take care of him.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    The sad thing is, these girls are doing this and getting pregnant.

And my friend's friend had a baby shower thrown for her last summer. She was pregnant at 14. Turned 15. Had the baby. She doesn't even take care of him.

It's a worrying and very real issue, kids having kids.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Here is all you need to know about men and women. Men are stupid and women are crazy. And the reason women are crazy is because men are stupid.

End of lesson. Class dismissed.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Here is all you need to know about men and women. Men are stupid and women are crazy. And the reason women are crazy is because men are stupid.

End of lesson. Class dismissed.

The old saying "Women are from venus and men are from mars" comes to mind here ahahaha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back