• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outbreak: A Zombie Survival RP (SU/OOC)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • It needs more Blarzigord

Seriously though, nice post. Also, is that a cricket bat? It looks like one haha

I'm concerned about both of you. Deeply. :)

It is! It's the cricket bat from Shaun of the Dead, haha.

Ooh, very interesting! He reminds me a lot of Wyatt from the walking dead 400 days, for some reason XD

But I agree, NEEDS MORE BLARZIGORD

Hm. Interesting comparison! I wouldn't have made that connection. :P

I'm gonna do one more post as our new friend before I completely change the game on us. ;)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I'm gonna do one more post as our new friend before I completely change the game on us. ;)

Oh boy :O

So we can assume everyone got to the car where Jacob was waiting and got the hell out. Chapter four hype? I love this RP so much ^^

Speaking of which, you should update the IC and OOC, mainly the characters' posts, the portraits and the statuses of the group.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Oh boy :O

So we can assume everyone got to the car where Jacob was waiting and got the hell out. Chapter four hype? I love this RP so much ^^

Speaking of which, you should update the IC and OOC, mainly the characters' posts, the portraits and the statuses of the group.

I'm glad you love it! :D

You guys can all finish your stories up, but please end your posts after you get into the vehicle! :D Don't drive off or anything. After you've all updated, I'm gonna have Bratton take the wheel to prepare us for the next phase and a new GM post.

And yeah. I really need to update it ;P

Foxrally

Years
  • You guys can all finish your stories up, but please end your posts after you get into the vehicle! :D Don't drive off or anything. After you've all updated, I'm gonna have Bratton take the wheel to prepare us for the next phase and a new GM post.

I myself won't be adding any solo post (I'll just assume Youssef followed everyone to the car). If anyone wants to though, feel free to do so :D

Years
  • I'm glad you love it! :D

You guys can all finish your stories up, but please end your posts after you get into the vehicle! :D Don't drive off or anything. After you've all updated, I'm gonna have Bratton take the wheel to prepare us for the next phase and a new GM post.

And yeah. I really need to update it ;P

I honestly don't feel the need to do a solo post right now either.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Just so everyone knows, Sonata has been accepted to join us! :D

I'll be working on the OP soon to fix relevant info.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    So, joining a role play is something I haven't done in a looong while, so I thought, why not give it a try? I hope this is gonna work out. I've been reading up on some of the story, and it sounds really interesting. I haven't read up 'till the end yet, so I'm wondering how my character could fit into the story, but I think we can figure something out, haha. I hope I can join you guys in the zombie survival fun, haha. I'm completely willing to make changes to this character, so if anythings wrong, or could be better, say so, haha.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Foxrally

Years
  • So, joining a role play is something I haven't done in a looong while, so I thought, why not give it a try? I hope this is gonna work out. I've been reading up on some of the story, and it sounds really interesting. I haven't read up 'till the end yet, so I'm wondering how my character could fit into the story, but I think we can figure something out, haha. I hope I can join you guys in the zombie survival fun, haha. I'm completely willing to make changes to this character, so if anythings wrong, or could be better, say so, haha.

Spoiler:

Nice character you got there :D You might want to change the portrait though since it's already taken by Nolafus' Jacob (blame Klippy for not updating, that lazy bear)

Also what's with all the anti-social characters? The only two who were genuinely nice and had high charisma (aside from my character), Dennis and Mark are gone (RIP mark-sempai). Not everyone's a loner in the world y'know XD

Although it might be since we all like to have some independence in our characters and having them not like people makes it easier. So far I've seen GP and Oddball pull off the "I don't like you but eventually I will" trick pretty well - shows some nice character development :D

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Nice character you got there :D You might want to change the portrait though since it's already taken by Nolafus' Jacob (blame Klippy for not updating, that lazy bear)

Also what's with all the anti-social characters? The only two who were genuinely nice and had high charisma (aside from my character), Dennis and Mark are gone (RIP mark-sempai). Not everyone's a loner in the world y'know XD

Although it might be since we all like to have some independence in our characters and having them not like people makes it easier. So far I've seen GP and Oddball pull off the "I don't like you but eventually I will" trick pretty well - shows some nice character development :D

The other male is Sonata's though, haha. I guess I can take one point of intelligence and strength and add it to charisma if that would make for some variety.

Edited in a second stat distribution, you guys decide which one fits the group better. I feel like the character can fit both.

Last edited:
    Back