• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • Unfortunately that fishing competition aired three or four years ago...if Johto was a downward spiral for her, she's hit rock bottom now. Tell me, does anyone remember if she showed any tomboyish or fiery tendencies during the Togepi Festival arc back in October? I can't x_x

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • Unfortunately that fishing competition aired three or four years ago...if Johto was a downward spiral for her, she's hit rock bottom now. Tell me, does anyone remember if she showed any tomboyish or fiery tendencies during the Togepi Festival arc back in October? I can't x_x
    I remember she showed her "fierce" side a few times during the Togepi festival. First, when Ash wanted to go into the festival, she showed that she was the star by dragging him back and saying that they couldn't enter without her, then when Togepi was in danger and she was alone with May and Max, she stepped forward and aggressively battled.

Other than that, I agree with Chairman Kaga to think the writers turned her "fire" down a notch, and forgot to add to her tomboyishness side.

^And I agree with Mana, the pictures are awesome and kawaii! Go Misty! XD

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Yea, I also hope the writers make Misty tomboyish again. :classic: Though she ocassionally wears dresses etc, I like how she doesn't fix her hair every time she passes a mirror like May does (which is kinda funny though). We need to see the mallet again...And remember how Misty un-femininely walked up to the school in 'School of Hard Knocks' after Ash, Brock and that guy after they went all "ooooh" at Giselle's picture. The way she stormed towards the school was cute. :D

StewieLloyd

Trainer
    Years
  • Im not saying that she is still a total tomboy...but..yknow its still there....she has her little moments...of course they toned down this side of her...but i guess that maybe this showed a much more mature side to her...she is growing up and showing that she is responsible...and can look after a "baby" pokemon like Togepi.
    Tis my view anywho.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Misty's entrance into the school is classic...it makes me wish for the old days even more. Those first few episodes of the anime were more creative than any others =/

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • I see that there where not a lot of posts yesterday. :( Here's the latest pic from Pokesho.

t_0506.jpg

Lots of Misty! :D There're many familiar versons of Misty in this pic. :classic:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Plenty of Mistys...and May's hiding under the table. Nice picture there, Misty Lover17. ^^;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I wonder what May's sign says...my hiragana is terrible and it says something like "dotukiri zamoo" or something like that but I can't tell x_x Great pictures, ML! Buzz-cut Misty and the thing that looks like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo masquerading as Misty are kind of creepy <_<;

But that picture is so telling...Just one May, but many Mistys.

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I love those pictures! :P Thanks MistyLover!
    I also wonder what it says on her cake...
    If my Japanese-reading is correct, "muodotoe" and I have no idea what that means. :classic:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Buzz-cut Misty and the thing that looks like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo masquerading as Misty are kind of creepy <_<;
    I agree, Chairman. Those two aren't just creepy; they're downright disturbing. O_o;

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Did the artist just make those two up? I haven't seen them anywhere before...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back