• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Such cute pictures, Yetsu and Misty Lover 17! :D
    Yetsu, you're really talented and I especially love your first picture!

I also agree that Misty won't get her tomboyishness back...but she still likes teasing Ash (though in a lighter manner. lol) and looking at the pictures of the next episode, she still has that same old fear of bugs. :classic:

and i hate to say this bout them but the writers may actually hint at May and Ash having fellings for eachother. I mean Delia Ketchum never blushed when Ash and Misty were together and there really friendly too.

Yea..What's up with that? :sleeping:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Delia may have blushed out of amusement because May is so young XP~ Ash is so old that he's on the verge of being a pedophile if he likes may at this point. He may look ten too but he's got to be seventeen or so XD

Glad to hear that Misty is still terrified of insects. At least the writers didn't forget about that =/ Too bad that her hatred of carrots and peppers never came up again after the episode in Viridian Forest.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • The cool news is that Cartoon Network will be showing Pokemon again at 8 P.M. starting July 11. :classic:

Also.......

P17.jpg

Run Misty, run!

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    I think the Beedril wants those fruits she's holding! :P

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • TOGETHER FOREVER
    Good friends are those who stick together when there is sun and in the heavy weather it's smile after smile tha's how it will be just you and me.Oh! to the end i will be with you we will go where our dreams come true all the time that we have in you 'you will always be my best friend Thank you
    A-one

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Here's another pic from the next episode in Japan. In the next episode, the gang gets split up. It looks like it will be like Forest Grumps.

P12.jpg

Poor Misty. :(

Also, Your Lil'Slugger avatar is really great,Kaga. I've been watching that show on Adult Swim too.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Aww, these episodes look like they really run Misty through the mill ;_; It's going to be interesting to see what happens when she's alone with Max. I have a feeling he's going to drive her insane.

And thanks for the compliment--Paranoia Agent rocks o_o;

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Yea, looking at all those pictures, Misty seems to be going through hell!

lol @ Max driving Misty insane. Maybe her fear of bugs would drive Max crazy! :P
    (Ash is probably gonna be more worried about Pikachu than Misty *sigh*)

I hope you like my new pic! (You can go to my site to see the full view if you want) :classic:

mistybyefinal.png

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^OMG, Carina! You've outdone yourself this time! Magnifico! Bravo! You've captured the very essence of Misty's tears and sadness in this one! *teardrop*

Almost 3,000 posts in the Misty club! Go, Misty! XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2006
    That picture is so...WOW!!!! (Note: I'm Misty-Fan-Forever from the Serebii forums) I love it to death *saves*

I cannot wait to see the new episode :P Even though it is her last :( I wonder why they put Max with Misty, well I can wait to see it either way.

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    :nervous: LOL Thankyou heaps, mistywishmaker and Catstar! (I'll watch out for you in serebii.com! :classic: )

Even though it is her last :(
    Who says it's her last? ;)

Maaan...if only they put Ash with Misty. Why oh why did they not split the group out that way?! :\

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Maybe the split up the group that way in order to anger the Pokeshippers and appease the Advanceshippers? I don't know, really.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Excellent work as always, Carina. Your photoshopping skills are world-class.

I've got a bad feeling that Misty and Max will somehow bond and Max will want to leave with her for the Cerulean Gym (watch his first pokemon be Seel or Goldeen =/ ) Either way, we Misty fans are getting a nice, big Hawaiian Peace Sign from the writers.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2006
    Hey I made some Misty avatars for everyone :P

Avatar 4 (This one is my current Av)

Anyone may use them if they like :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back