• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Victini, Zekrom and Reshiram Discussion Thread

Who's more epic?

• Zekrom

Votes: 96 56.8%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 56 33.1%
  • can't decide

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • Victini

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I think they're genderless...
    Um, SpawnHyuuga was wondering if there was a correlation between people being male or female and which Legendary they like more.

Of course it's assumed Reshiram and Zekrom are genderless. They're the mascot Legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    what is the matter with the black one , it has a tail which resembles a drill.But i admit it still look kinda of cool.:cheeky:

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    Isshu Reqion Mythology

In a circle, they swam.
    Like a perpetual whirlpool of yin and yang.
    They swam simultaneously,
    Keeping the Pokemon world in peace
    And away from harm.
    And, on a day of great light,
    A trainer with a twisted smile tempered with the dark and the light.
    Havoc struck.
    Natural disasters began to occur in ever city throughout Isshu.
    The Pokemon world would soon be eroded to pieces.
    Through all the chaos and the pandamoneum,
    Became a light.
    A light of newfound glory and hope
    That illuminated the darkness the Pokemon World had become.
    All who saw the everlasting light
    Had peace resotred unto them
    And soon the region of Isshu was peaceful once again.
    The yin pokemon returned to the clouds,
    Where he roamed hills of lightning and thunder.
    The yang pokemon returned to the earth's mantle,
    Where he shifted the Earth's tectonic plates with great force.

This was posted on another forum....I'm trying to find a link.

Aaanyways, I would like it if this were true. Sounds like a nice plot.​

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
  • Aaanyways, I would like it if this were true. Sounds like a nice plot.

Wouldn't be. With words like 'pandemoneum' and 'unto' being thrown around it's quite obvious it was written straight in English and not translated from Japanese.

farage5

The Dead ROM Hacker
    Years
  • To me that last bit seemed a little bit to much like Rayquaza and Groundon.

That's true. And doesn't Yin means good, and Yang mean bad (I think Yin-Yang means balance or something)? Groudon ("Yang") did get into a huge fight with Kyogre. Rayquaza ("Yin") stopped the fight, didn't he/she/it?

Wouldn't be. With words like 'pandemoneum' and 'unto' being thrown around it's quite obvious it was written straight in English and not translated from Japanese.

Maybe they did a direct translation and edited it to make it seem more myth-like.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2023
    Isshu is so advanced, there IS no mythology. They believe in SCIENTOLOGY! lol

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • It sounds like something that could occur in movie 13, or 12, or whatever number the movie with Zoroark is. You know, Ash and co travel to Isshu, some nutjob Trainer tries to break up the two legends for whatever reason, Ash and co get the shining light...thing, whatever it is, (maybe Zoroark?) and save the day...seems pretty good. :D

Last edited:

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • i like it, a lot.
    BUT.....
    when i capture the yin/yang pokemon it doesn't travel back to the sky/earth very well now does it?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • This does work. It fits with the whole fire and electricity thing. Hmm. Nice, ;D
    Until reading this, I didn't think about it that way. The whole Fire and Electricity typing does fit the fight of light and darkness well; including the play through of the earth's skies and inner core.

I do like the idea though and it could definitely take an interesting course through the game. However, coming from a forum it's hard to point it out as being true. Though, I wouldn't have my hopes high for it since details on Black and White's plot haven't come out as yet. Plus, I would admit it does seem quite over the top for a Pokémon game.

Sinnoh had a lot of back story and mythology, but not even that went so far I would think.

To me that last bit seemed a little bit to much like Rayquaza and Groundon.
    I'm a major fanboy when it comes to Hoenn and its story, and even I didn't think so far to Rayquaza and Groudon. Rayquaza is the representative of the sky and Groudon stands for the earth's land. When you think of it in the right terms, they really don't match the same story as this; which still reflects upon light vs. dark, but with a select twist involving the skies and core of the earth.

Like said, it's from another forum. So more than anything it could just be speculation and a sudden thought or idea that gave the original person something more to discuss with others.

It sounds like something that could occur in movie 13, or 12, or whatever number the movie with Zoroark is. You know, Ash and co travel to Isshu, some nutjob Trainer tries to break up the two legends for whatever reason, Ash and co get the shining light...thing, whatever it is, (maybe Zoroark?) and save the day...seems pretty good. :D
    The upcoming movie is the 13th one and it debuts Zorua and Zoroark. This movie will not feature Ash and Co. traveling to Isshu or have Zekrom and/or Reshiram appear. That would be saved for the later movies when we are actually in the Fifth Generation of the anime. But that's the anime and this is the game, so...

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    except those last couple lines of coulds& mantel

sounds highly likely ^_^
    after all we know how disgustingly corrupted NYC is :P lol jk!

i hope the mythology is similar
    but instead we just switch the 2 ;)
    the angelic freak thats fire heads to the mantel
    and the storm cloud titan ascends to the clouds ;)

farage5

The Dead ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Zekrom reminds me of Palkia with Mewtwo's torso. Maybe Nintendo create fusions and add special parts like the tail to hide it.

drivr3joe

Master Of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2020
    Battle between Reshiram and Zekrom!

A picture that was just brought up
    Victini, Zekrom and Reshiram Discussion Thread

do you think there will be a battle between the two legendaries? i think so

Last edited:

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • A picture that was just brought up
    Victini, Zekrom and Reshiram Discussion Thread

do you think there will be a battle between the two legendaries? i think so

Obviously it is just a wifi battle that they are showing you. I doubt you would actually use your legendary to battle the other one.

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Obviously it is just a wifi battle that they are showing you. I doubt you would actually use your legendary to battle the other one.

That would be pretty epic :)

But yeah, probably, they just showed it without any hidden agenda, like any of the other battle pics.

Back