• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Victini, Zekrom and Reshiram Discussion Thread

Who's more epic?

• Zekrom

Votes: 96 56.8%
  • Reshiram

Votes: 56 33.1%
  • can't decide

Votes: 17 10.1%
  • Victini

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i is nube

Nube
    Years
    they are both dragon types and zekrom is dragon electric, Reshiram is dragon fire. Zekrom is "the black yin" pokemon and reshiram is "the white yang" pokemon. obviously do to the fact that there black and white, and are the yin and yang pokemon that they are both based on the yin yang thing that the Japanese people have (the little black and white swirly circle thingy).

Oh and its also been confirmed that Reshirom's height is 3.2 Meters and weight is 330 kg and has an ability called turbo blaze

Zekrom's height is 2.9 meters, his weight is 345 kg and has an ability called tera voltage

and apparently their US names are the same as their Japanese names

Last edited by a moderator:

PokémonTrainerRuby

Call Me Ruby
    Years
    I was disappointed with Zekrom's types.It's suppose to be how thunder clouds are dark,but isn't it much easier to just make it dark-type then to make up something like that!?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm going back to the original theory that I originally brought to your attention. Industrialization and Naturalization... Black City and White Fortress? Make the connection.

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
    Years
    im definatly buying whichever game has the epic looking black demonic dragon :P but thats just me and it has nothing to do with its type at all, it just looks cool XD

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    im definatly buying whichever game has the epic looking black demonic dragon :P but thats just me and it has nothing to do with its type at all, it just looks cool XD

if youre talking about that artwork, too bad, thats not it....instead it looks like a...ROBO FROG haha

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    So uh... Reshiram has a feather between it's legs... um... At least we know he's a man, though.

TrainerShane

The Planner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    The white one looks extremely uncomfortable, what with the hands and wings fused in such a way.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    The white one looks extremely uncomfortable, what with the hands and wings fused in such a way.
    I completely agree. It looks kind of weird, to be honest. If it weren't for that, I'd prefer it over the black one. I'll get the black one though, since it hasn't got any deformations like the white one does.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    I completely agree. It looks kind of weird, to be honest. If it weren't for that, I'd prefer it over the black one. I'll get the black one though, since it hasn't got any deformations like the white one does.

thats my problem with it. it has such a huge body but its freakin arm wings look like twigs compared to the body. but zekrom looks like a gigantic robo frog, especially from the backsprite. im still getting reshiram

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    I don't know if I've said this or not I may have even said this on this thread but they need a bug type and a fighting type legendary. They don't have to be the main ones they just need to have them.

btw I'm getting pokemon white so I can get zekrom (assuming I have it right that that's the black one) I was going to get pokemon black but i really want zekrom.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2023
    I wonder if there will be other legendaries..like side ones that arnt made specifically for main titles like in d/p with darkrai and shaymin and things of that nature...i cant decide which one i like more though about the 2 main ones....kinda leaning toward the black one tho.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    I wonder if there will be other legendaries..like side ones that arnt made specifically for main titles like in d/p with darkrai and shaymin and things of that nature...i cant decide which one i like more though about the 2 main ones....kinda leaning toward the black one tho.

Of course there will be more legendaries!!!

I will be getting Reshiram because Zekrom is overrated. A evil black dragon? Of course everyone wants it. A white dragon with no arms and a feather that makes everyone think wrong but me apparently? Not as many people like that. =/

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Of course there will be more legendaries!!!

I will be getting Reshiram because Zekrom is overrated. A evil black dragon? Of course everyone wants it. A white dragon with no arms and a feather that makes everyone think wrong but me apparently? Not as many people like that. =/
    Don't worry your not the only one who is not made to think wrong about the feather, I don't see it as wrong either :)
    I like Reshiram...I wish I could get both like in GSHGSS...

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Well most were saying they were getting Black until they saw the legendaries but a few people like me who didn't change based on the legends I was getting white whether it was the coolest looking mascot or not :)...wonder why so many people said they were getting Black :P

PoketalkCreator

Just Some *****
    Years
    Zekrom vs. Reshiram

So, I hear people like Reshiram better because they say that Zekrom is just a rip-off of Palkia, but I like Zekrom just because it has a more epic feel to it. What are your opinions?

Back