• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wadnering Thred of Increbidle Drunkyness

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    How has this gotten to 4 pages already I only posted on the second one about 0.62 seconds ago

Rika we need to talk signatures because I read yours then mine and now I look like the one kid in the family who isn't quite "all there"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    How has this gotten to 4 pages already I only posted on the second one about 0.62 seconds ago
    We heard you were being drunk in a cave with christmas lights and cardigans so we grabbed our chance here.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • signatures
    5jbp8Jo.png

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • How has this gotten to 4 pages already I only posted on the second one about 0.62 seconds ago

Rika we need to talk signatures because I read yours then mine and now I look like the one kid in the family who isn't quite "all there"

are you guys dating? i mean whats going on here

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I'll fix it when I'm not wasted
    That's exactly what caused the problem in the first place

Also yes hugs etc

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Hey before this thread wanders though, someone needs to edit my real name out of a few posts lol

nvm done

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • idk who done it, but in the future, can we not merge unrelated threads like this? It's really annoying to have to go through and edit my real name out of these posts since this is now the wandering thread and not the s-name thread.

Don't mean to be a debbie downer, but some of us don't like our names out there for everyone to see and this originally wasn't going to be seen so yeah.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I say we turn this into a DCC and close the old one. We can start a new incredibly wandering thread in ROM hacking. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    idk who done it, but in the future, can we not merge unrelated threads like this? It's really annoying to have to go through and edit my real name out of these posts since this is now the wandering thread and not the s-name thread.

Don't mean to be a debbie downer, but some of us don't like our names out there for everyone to see and this originally wasn't going to be seen so yeah.
    Sorry. Didn't even think of that, maybe that was un-unselfish of me.

No, I'm not an undercover admin but I made one press the button.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So how exactly does moving the thread work?
    Basically it can be moved anytime to anywhere. Someone from hstaff will eventually move this thread to another section on PC. And then people will post in it for a while until an hstaffer or the section that it's currently in's mod(s) feels like moving it to another section.

Back