• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wadnering Thred of Increbidle Drunkyness

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • Uppercats, lmao.

Hot dang, so many replies.

If you guys prefer I'll start a new wandering thread and this can be the new dcc, the other one is double posting too much.

Years
  • Oh wow it's been a while since I last posted in the wandering thread... nice to see it back, and seriously today had been very bad for me so I needed something to cheer me up.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Oh wow it's been a while since I last posted in the wandering thread... nice to see it back, and seriously today had been very bad for me so I needed something to cheer me up.

Well there's definitely some odd stuff in this thread that had me cracking up all day. :) Hope it cheers you up too.

Years
  • Well there's definitely some odd stuff in this thread that had me cracking up all day. :) Hope it cheers you up too.

Yeah it's always a crack-up.

And I have to say, you staff do a great job especially after that nasty troll attacked me. If this was another forum, I don't think the staff would have responded as quickly.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • that awkward moment where i see a thread that was in staff forums

and not sure if this is what you guys do in the staff forums all day, or just an act like in 2012

Years

and not sure if this is what you guys do in the staff forums all day, or just an act like in 2012

I always wonder what crazy stuff goes on in those mod forums... at least I get similar experiences via the VIP Forum, which is almost like staff forums but with a larger audience but with much less theme collabs.

Years
  • wow I haven't seen a thread like this for years...
    some of the stuff on the first pages is making me crack up really badly :( it's 2:37am ffs

You'll be happy to learn the wandering thread is full of comedy, it's one of the rare places on PC that has so much random to it.

Years

Pay no attention to the first four pages of this thread; you saw nothing.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years

This was an extra odd thread today. It initially began as a protest against the S-Mods having so many S-Letter names. Like..seriously? Come on, ya'll.

I regret having ever posted in this thread

The Wadnering Thred of Increbidle Drunkyness

Her

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    surprisingly i did not picture anything different about staff discussion

Years
  • This was an extra odd thread today. It initially began as a protest against the S-Mods having so many S-Letter names. Like..seriously? Come on, ya'll.

Never forget the time earlier this year where we had 5 regular mods with D names... or right now where a total of 5 combined staff are using W names. I even recall one moment where so many staff together had A names, and something similar is happening right now but with S names instead.

You know, counting name changes as well as current names of both past and present mods there must be a huge bias towards A and S names. Think I'm onto something here? Also, from what I've noticed with the names both current and previous staff have used, there has never been a Q name.

Poor thing, it's the letter that like no-one can come up with in terms of cool usernames.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • You know you could make the entire video games forum and its subforums do that, right? Just link to the JavaScript in your splashes and voila! ;P

.....................................................gonna test now. If this works, I will give you five Klippy Bux.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • .....................................................gonna test now. If this works, I will give you five Klippy Bux.

Take a look at my splashes. They should have that snowflake effect (or at least they should). I have them bound to just the splash area, but it shouldn't be bound to anything by default.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Take a look at my splashes. They should have that snowflake effect (or at least they should). I have them bound to just the splash area, but it shouldn't be bound to anything by default.

I can't get it to work for some reason. D:

Back