• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Back to the Grind(stone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Bodying some fools in CrossFire. The AssaXINation of fools is what i love living for. Also Overwatch is taking too long to patch and I need to do something while I'm at the university area so...

wajaiq6.jpg

I'm the Murdercock (xMrdercuck69). CrossFire doesn't allow the word "cock" to be used when cock means the male species of birds. Also, the game gave the wrong MVP award to the wrong player. Dunno why. Because going 40/40 and carrying his team when during the whole game I was bodying him left and right? Oh right because the game counted the "Kills" not the KDA.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm finally done with my little challenge to beat ten games in a row. Now I can buy new games, again and it didn't even take too long; only like four weeks. That challenge sure made me aware just of how much garbage I have, that I'll never ever play. {XD}
    I am so unbelievably hype for this and I will probably start binging on this game again soon.
    I didn't even know they were still updating Terraria. Reminds me, that I still need to beat the Moonlord in that game.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Autoshotguns..

anyway in between playing some Borderlands 2, Brutal Doom, Brutal Wolfenstein, CrossFire, League of Legends, and Overwatch, I feel like I need a little bit more variety in genres I'm playing so good thing the other genre i love are Top Down shooters. Alien Shooter was a nice stress reliever and I am going to get the Alien Shooter Reloaded collection, basically "remasters" of Alien Shooter 1 and 2.

After all, I love me some alien meat.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I broke Hl2 Ep 2. None of the ep2 exclusive NPCs have sounds. It's the only one I have left to re-complete how did this happen!!!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I just realized... AngryJoe and Purrrluna are a pair..

gCilZc7.jpg

Well there go my chances of a collab soon when i start my own youtube gaming career.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Getting AC: Syndicate in the mail today. Another $20 purchase. Another Ubisoft open world game. Will be my 5th AC game. Haven't gotten past the 3rd sequence in any of them. Hope to change that with this one.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    They have said time and time again that the NX will not be a Wii U or 3DS replacement, so... tell darkness goodbye until we have all the facts.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • NX will use game cartridges as its choice of physical media,

Well at least i got my prediction right. Thank you Rich from ReviewTechUSA for actually making the prediction as well.

And here's some video sharing courthey of Dr. Cyber Mancubus
    xKMU3Vf.jpg

and some basic PSA from DCM... "Wanna be big, strong, and MANCUBUSY like i am? Eat your Triple AAA meat, veggies, eggs, and milk! You don't wanna live on instant noodles all day! Buy actual games i mean food and get dem gains B**CH!"

Say what you all want about Infinite Warfare but I'm liking the weapon sound effects. I'm pretty sure that a boosted monkey aka PeePee is already Cu... i mean already turned on with how punchy the gun sounds are.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    I'm just gonna say that I personally think that the NX is gonna suck. From the sounds it will be too bulky to be a good portable console and too weak for a good home console.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Allow me to follow up on what Rich of ReviewTechUSA once again said..

"Its all rumors"
    - Rich, a big ape who actually makes a couple of sense.

On the other hand, a friend of mine just recently finished playing through some of that Halo: Combat Evolved for the PC, and all i gotta do is to remind him to give me his installer and he could give me a very early birthday present >: D.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • Anyone played 7th Dragon franchise? Playing the 3DS one and it seems kinda fun. Etrian Odyssey is probably a better game, but this might be good for those that want their games to be more Annie May and less western dungeon crawler with lolis. What really count my attention were dozens of VAs you can use for your characters. Ended up making the main team of Yuuki Aoi, Sawashiro Miyuki and Akio Otsuka, and a 2nd team out of Sugita Tomokazu, Kamiya Hiroshi and Yuki Kaji (still waiting for the third team to add Nana Mizuki and I guess Hayami Saori, Yoko Hikasa because I'm not really into most of these VAs.)

VAs aside, the game really hits you hard, every dragon encounter being able to kill you in just two turns. Until I got lost and spent an hour wandering around and accidentally overleveling, which made one portion slightly easier, though the difficulty caught up quickly.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Come to think of it, I do need a new JRPG to play on my 3DS and since someone mentioned 7th Dragon, I might have to try the NDS games through emulation since I don't think any of the NDS 7th Drag games are being sold on our stores.

Spoiler:

Artwork isn't that half bad, and considering that I'm a sucker for nice artwork, hence me easily getting into games without much judgment until i play something deep down, deep down in the vaggu isn't something new to me.

Heck, i still haven't gotten Stella Glow considering that I could have bought a copy the minute i can afford it.

Ahhh Handhelds. If there's one BIG THING i do love with Handhelds is that RPGs (JRP or otherwise) are some of the better ones to have on a handheld because to me, there's something about bringing your epic adventures on the go. Come to think of it, I gotta thank my 3Ds and Alpha Sapphire, Persona Q, SMT4, and of course FE Awakening and Fates for providing me some nice lil funzies on the go.

And also, playing Golden Eye 007 DS aka NOT GOLDENEYE 007 is already a pain in the painis and I'm starting to realize that handheld first person shooting isn't my thing unless its something very old school such as Wolfenstein 3D on a smartphone. Aiming a firearm with a stylus and still using the Directional Circle Pad for movement and the Arrow Pad for movement related actions..

Speaking of Wolfenstein 3D, its nice for Bethesda to actually host a page for a Browser port of Wolfenstein 3D, which you can all play HERE

the only bad parts => You can't make save files and some effects and other assets are missing.. and considering that IDsoftware themselves have ported Quake 3 Arena into a Browser before, i find it weird that Browser Wolfenstein 3D is lacking some assets but whatever.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Actually picked up 7th Dragon III last week. I haven't got around to actually playing it yet, but I did like what I saw from the demo (duelist class seems fun), and I'm not usually for dungeon crawlers. I am of fan of Yuzu Koshiro's music though.

lol, I've had Stella Glow since it's release date, and have yet to actually to try it out once. Don't know when I'll get around to it, but so far it's just collecting dust on my shelf. I hear it's a pretty decent game too.

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • Never the biggest fan of dungeon crawlers, either, but if it has Yuzo Kushiro's music in it, I'd be down for at least trying it.

On the topic of him, I've gone back and played some of the older Ys games on the Turbografx again. Is anyone else here a fan of that series?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back