• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What

There's a DCC again? Okay.

I made pancakes last friday <3 and tried to teach a pal how to make them lmao

pkmin3033

If imgur would actually work right now, I'd post a crazy reaction gif. As it is, it's not, so use your imaginations.

pkmin3033

My dreams of having a username the same colour as my post text. You have ruthlessly crushed them and left me standing amongst the ashes.

And now a cold, bitter wind sweeps across the landscape, scattering those ashes to the four corners of the earth. A tumbleweed rolls across the screen...and the Eastenders ending theme starts to play in the background as I type this, utterly ruining my heartbreakingly tragic imagery. Timing is everything.

Sirfetch’d

Audy I miss the Smeargle thing 8( It needs to make a comeback soon <3

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years
  • I LOVE YOUR DRAGON EGGS
    I used to be obsessed with that site.
    Now excuse me while I click each of your eggs and go find my account.

omgaz thank you for clicking my dragon babies.
    It's near Valentine so all the special eggs are being bred so it's all the cute lovey ones, huzzah!

posting here to say electricbluewolf has like, one of the cutest usernames ever

image.png

though like seriously thank you, it got taken over by furries at one point

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
    Years

• +1

I actually like it a lot more all-lowercase, too. It's still awesome as is tho. 8)

huh I've never seen it like that, it does look cute. I think it was because my old computer auto-caps stuff, but when it's low caps it's looks quiet and dainty

They've gotten waaaaay better since the days I used the site. The graphics are much better quality.

Yeah, lots more nice looking dragons as well. Still get the ninjas at the abandoned egg cave though, someone people must have a trigger finger to get those eggs

Years
  • Basically what is known is that it's going to be a major site update that will add all sorts of functionality and whatnot. There's no tentative release date, I think it was said that they'll be doing it in sets of upgrades at a time until all of PC 2.0 is a thing.
    oh my that is so awesome glad i came back just in time :) can we get usertitle rankings in PC 2.0 perhaps?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back