• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ur mcscused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Sounds...intriguing. I have absolutely no idea what these new, hidden functions could possibly be, so it'll be a complete surprise to me when it comes along at least, haha. Good luck with it :3

/hops on the hype train to avoid getting run over

Years
  • gonna be honest most of you intimidate me so i'll be quite skiddish while trying to get to know you so don't take it personally its just me lol

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • gonna be honest most of you intimidate me so i'll be quite skiddish while trying to get to know you so don't take it personally its just me lol
    dude DUDE don't be intimidated...

behind this keyboard and laptop screen...there is a living breathing 18 year old guy who is sitting in bed at 8:20 in the morning who should probably be eating breakfast but is instead replying to you because you feel intimidated but doesn't want you to feel intimidated because we're cool, we're chill, we're all friends here and yeah

Years
  • dude DUDE don't be intimidated...

behind this keyboard and laptop screen...there is a living breathing 18 year old guy who is sitting in bed at 8:20 in the morning who should probably be eating breakfast but is instead replying to you because you feel intimidated but doesn't want you to feel intimidated because we're cool, we're chill, we're all friends here and yeah
    ahh yes i know and you all are really cool to be around but for now its time for my afternoon nap so i'll be back later to chill more with you all :)

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Seeing Audy's screencap of the old DCC chats. I'd like to suggest a monthly reply goal for this thread? XD We should try to reach 500 replies for this month.~

Here's to hoping we can beat the previous records. xD

Sirfetch’d

Seeing Audy's screencap of the old DCC chats. I'd like to suggest a monthly reply goal for this thread? XD We should try to reach 500 replies for this month.~

Here's to hoping we can beat the previous records. xD

We might break 500 tomorrow haha

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Hey, I have a proposal for the Treehouse mods and Audy: can we make sure this DCC gets to like 100,000 posts like the old days before it gets closed/moved to another DCC or something? Just to please this old person. ;_;

did someone say "time for record breaking"? pretty sure that's what i just read.

let's do this 8)

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    We're slowly adding up that number. ;)

1000 as a starting point is too harsh. Unless this thread is purposely spammed.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh man, I am so glad the DCC came back!

I'm interested to see if this one gets more replies than the holiday one we had a short time ago!

Lucid

Holy shit you guys posted a lot, I'm so proud

Also happy Mardi Gras ;s

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Just few hours of sleep after alcohol party you all have put out so many post.

Good job.

I'm so spinning right now..... Should not take Henessy and Martell at the same time.

Zzzz

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • There was 20 posts when I went to bed last night... now there's 180?

Y'all drunk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back