• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

well I got me a lucky extra day. so now I get to go to school tomorrow. anyway....dunnot worry lapras. I will use my groudon and make the sun come out lol

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

nothing like listening to a 15-second sound loop for ten minutes...

I am so bored

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

How is Log Horizon doing in popularity on the normalfag sites? Well I'd hope, or are people just writing it off as a SAO rip off?

Foxing Buizel

*Turns head* *Bui!"
    Years
    Strange game lol. And a moderator comes along and can reset it to zero, has it ever gone up to the target without being reset?

I'm kinda to lazy to read all the pages right now. And it must be at least 25 characters by now, let's see shall we?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There's a target?

I have now found a shiny Karrablast and a shiny Boldore. Life is great <3

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 19. Ain't nobody got time to read all dem pages! This thread is closer to a chat than a game. XD Still pretty fun to post here though.

Last edited:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

How is Log Horizon doing in popularity on the normalfag sites? Well I'd hope, or are people just writing it off as a SAO rip off?

I have just seen ep.3 lol. I dont really consider log horizon a "rip-off". sure pretty much the same thing happens. getting trapped in a game. but other than that log horizon is way different than SAO. I also feel that log horizon has a bit more action but I dunno. SAO had its fair share as well. another thing is that kirito mainly acts solo(which I hated) while the characters in log horizon act as a team(which I like as thats what a rpg is all about lol)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

If I has woken up in a strange land in my dreams it would be a land with every game in the world....AND CHOCOLATE
    (Their. a random topic. If you were to awaken in a strange land)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

I like how every single aspect of Log Horizon is better than SAO and we're only 3 episodes in.

Also Gundam Milf Fighter is rather bad, I like it.
    Spoiler:

Years

It's doing fine. People are trying to discourage comparison's to SAO and the like.

I'm liking it for the whole standard Fantasy MMO exploration/guild wars story-line. Sadly it's something I've gone through so many times already. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back