• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

>.>
    <.<

*saves BP's avatar*
    it's too cute not to ;_;

meanwhile, I forgot to look up a Rune Factory 3 guide, so now I can waste more time grinding up for no reason

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Had my job interview this morning. Was expecting a normal one on one interview but it turned out to be a group thing. Not sure how it went.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years

Indeed. I guess that was the point though. Oh well.

I'm home now though, time for animes.
    Spoiler:

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 45. :o EHHHH, you managed to fins a shiny one!?! I had trouble finding one with a decent special attack....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I might attempt some (more) chain fishing to see if I get anything. It would be nice to get a third shiny so soon after the game's release haha

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Do TMs have unlimited uses or did they troll us and give them only one use again?

What about the insta-repel-use?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

TMs are unlimited and repels are instant reuse like in fifth gen. Which is good with the pokeradar I would guess.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I am trying to hatch a shiny Duskull for ~reasons~

Which sadly will probably take forever and a day because I have never hatched an Pokemon from an egg that is not the Mystery Egg from Crystal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back