• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
  • Ahh, if we're talking Fable 2 I immediately lose interest. That game was horrendous. The addition of the dog was the only good change.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    15 points?
    hmmm
    Bow-6
    15-6=9
    Ghoul augment-3
    9-3=6

that leaves me with 6 points... Can I get shock spell for that many?
    Yeps. You'd still have some left too. I'm capping it at 15 since I can make a Void sword with 2 lvl 3 ags, and one lvl 2 with 15 points. Get another ag for the bow, or upgrade the lightning spell you just got for 3 points :D

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Yeah, hopefully the really step up with Fable III... anyways when you gonna post Strikit? Not for any good reason but I want something to read and the Extermanation RP is infinitely more interesting then the other ones because i'm involved in it... its eithier that or i'll go re-read the black hol article on Wikipedia more carefully this time.

Strikit

Years
  • Not yet, right now I'm working on my site. Basically I got sick of not being able to curse openly and have reasonable mature content in my RPs so I'm tailoring a site where that problem won't exist.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Ahh, if we're talking Fable 2 I immediately lose interest. That game was horrendous. The addition of the dog was the only good change.
    In a time after Fable 2 and 3, but the origanl Fable in epicness. Fable 2 didn't have that, "World is going to hell, and you got to kick the crap out of all this epic stuff and save it cus your awsome." Hated the feel of Fable 2... like the free roming and fighting of it though. Also, why was there no armor in Fable 2?

Zam, I'm adding an armor section, and giving 5 more points, now capping at 20. I may go back to 15 though.

Edit: oh, finaly read up in the RP, rofl. The skanky hoe is a TRAP!!! T-R-A-P!!!

Strikit

Years
  • Fable 2 was too... storybook. I was so disappointed. I desperately hope Fable 3 goes back to the old style. I do know there will be scythes, which I shall use.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Wait, how many points did the lightning spell cost cuz if it was one point then i'll take the upgrade and get a lvl 1 fireball and a rusty katana(because its always good to have a blade,no matter how bad it is)...

Orrrrrrrrr you could wait til Fable III comes out to put up the RP then we could use the weapons we make on the game in the RP(My blade would probably be named something like.... ummmmm... The katana of innocent suffering or something of the like)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Fable 2 was too... storybook. I was so disappointed. I desperately hope Fable 3 goes back to the old style. I do know there will be scythes, which I shall use.
    Are you srs? I can be a REAL Necromancer now!?!?!?!
    Spoiler:

Fable TLC just had a truly epic vibe to it.... Fable 2 didn't to say the least lol. Doubt Fable 3 will be any better though unless there is a big was with Aroura. I want Jack of Blades to come back Q.Q He made the game sooo epic, waaaaaaaaaah

Strikit

Years
  • I hated the way they changed Jack's voice in TLC. In the first one he had a smooth, pleasant voice. But in the edit his voice sounded like the guy from Saw. I was not pleased.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Wait, how many points did the lightning spell cost cuz if it was one point then i'll take the upgrade and get a lvl 1 fireball and a rusty katana(because its always good to have a blade,no matter how bad it is)...

Orrrrrrrrr you could wait til Fable III comes out to put up the RP then we could use the weapons we make on the game in the RP(My blade would probably be named something like.... ummmmm... The katana of innocent suffering or something of the like)
    You can make up any weapon you want, just use the point system since it is open enough to fit. You could have a crossbow, and a blunderbuss for all I care :P

Lightning costs 3 as a damege spell. Slow time would be 2 as it is a status type thing.

I miss my heal spell, and somon blade Q.Q I loved that lil blade...

I hated the way they changed Jack's voice in TLC. In the first one he had a smooth, pleasant voice. But in the edit his voice sounded like the guy from Saw. I was not pleased.
    never had the orig, cant complain. I think his voice fits though...

I miss Jack of Blades, WAAH!!!!

Edit: Nope, youtubed it, and the orig sounds like Joker XD fail

Last edited:

Strikit

Years
  • The original's voice was so much better. It was a voice befitting a backstabber. It was like I want Esthin's to be [Dark Void; brother to Korbin, Darin, and Fyora Roschel].

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    The original's voice was so much better. It was a voice befitting a backstabber. It was like I want Esthin's to be [Dark Void; brother to Korbin, Darin, and Fyora Roschel].
    He's not a back stabber though... He was always evil, and you kind think he's good. Then he kills your mom, and you kill your sis... Your the backstabber here!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • I figure they'll be weapon classes that you choose from and(from what i've heard) the weapons will get custom names depending on how they are used... also depending on your play style you will also change your charecters appearance(more so then will lines,height, and muscle bulk)
    I will be sticking to what I know best, Katanas,decapatations, and the shock spell...
    Also from what i've heard of the story
    Spoiler:

Please don't end like Fable 2
    Please don't end like Fable 2
    PLEASE DON'T END LIKE FABLE 2

Strikit

Years
  • That's what Game Informer said.

Fable 2 was an epic fail. At least in Fable you got to slay a dragon.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I never killed my sister.

At the arena you think he's a hero.
    .... Nope. He looks pure evil, just beacuse you were dumb enough to think he was good XD

Ehh, I dont remember what I thought when I first saw him hehehehe.

I hate his orig voice, and my dad agrees. He sounds like a friggen wuss. He leveld the Old Kingdom TWICE. He should have the deeper voice, makes him more thretaning.

EDIT: Agreed, Fable ended, and you were like, "Heck ya! Take that Jack" Fable 2 ends and you hear, "WTF!?!?!?! WHERE IS MY FRIGGEN BOSS BATTLE!?!?!?!?! I THOUCHED HIM AND HE FELL!!!!!!!!"

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Fable:TLC had the dragon... not Fable original
    But yeah... that fight was Epic, best twenty minutes ever with my health potions, shield spell, Skorm's bow, and Master Katana with Custom Augments.
    At least the first time... second time I went at him with a stick, a splintered bow, 12 health potions, 6 mana potions, 4 resurrection vials, lotsa slow time, and all the curse words I'd ever heard in my life.
    Then again the feeling of finishing the second scenario was just awesome
    I AM A TRUE OG, I JUST KILLED A *bleep* DRAGON WITH A *bleep* STICK!!!!
    ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Strikit

Years
  • He looks evil, but that makes it all the more epic that some people think he's awesome.

The more benign voice makes for more evil. The less dangerous someone looks, the more dangerous they are. The deep voice just kind of sounds ridiculous on him.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Yeah, Fable 2 ended and I had a look on my face like i'd just gotten slapped, I didn't even kill him, Reaver shot him!!!!!!

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    He looks evil, but that makes it all the more epic that some people think he's awesome.

The more benign voice makes for more evil. The less dangerous someone looks, the more dangerous they are. The deep voice just kind of sounds ridiculous on him.
    He isn't human!!! The deeper voice fits perfectly, and no. The wussy voice makes him sound like a wuss, not a dragon thats about to EAT YOU!!!! RWAR!!!

Yeah, Fable 2 ended and I had a look on my face like i'd just gotten slapped, I didn't even kill him, Reaver shot him!!!!!!
    Life sucks, don't it. He could have at least sucked everyones power in, killed them, and then try and kill you on the top of the Spire, in a raging storm. That would have worked.

Fable TLC would still have been more epic though.

Last edited:
    Back