• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    It may be normal but i'm pretty much on from noon to 2 a.m and I barely ever see her on unless I take a break to play video games...
    Time zones......... you live on the East coast, she's in Texas, I'm in Califorina...

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    thats a max time difference of 6 hours, and thats between you and me, between her and me would be 3 hours... wait, how do you know where I live???
    I'm really going off this time, its 1:20 a.m as it is and i'm pretty tired, night...
    Also you never attempted to answer my riddle
    "Why is a raven like a writing desk"
    There is no official answer so i'd like to see you make one up yourself

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    thats a max time difference of 6 hours, and thats between you and me, between her and me would be 3 hours... wait, how do you know where I live???
    I'm really going off this time, its 1:20 a.m as it is and i'm pretty tired, night...
    Also you never attempted to answer my riddle
    "Why is a raven like a writing desk"
    There is no official answer so i'd like to see you make one up yourself
    When we were talking about schools, you said something about New Jersy (?) I think. All that registered to me was, EAST COAST.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Besides that, I do more than PC. I have a girlfriend, pets, friends, summer homework, work, gaming, writing, reading, and family.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Besides that, I do more than PC. I have a girlfriend, pets, friends, summer homework, work, gaming, writing, reading, and family.
    Wait.... you have a life? Whats that like?!?!?

So, I'm thinking that I should just start the Fable Rp, and see who joins. One of those Rps you do on the side for fun.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    wait!
    You have a girlfriend???
    I'm so confused cause the website says your also a girl... ummmmmm, nevermind. I think I get it.
    Also Flame, I never said anything about Jersey, although I might have said something about Maryland

Edit: posted response to Uboa's post, and read all the new post... I guess i'll check back tomorrow since no one is here.

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    wait!
    You have a girlfriend???
    I'm so confused cause the website says your also a girl... ummmmmm, nevermind. I think I get it.
    Also Flame, I never said anything about Jersey, although I might have said something about Maryland

Edit: posted response to Uboa's post, and read all the new post... I guess i'll check back tomorrow since no one is here.
    Again, all that registered was East coast.

I forgot to give RM somthing to do... Q.Q Time to post latter.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Huh? I wasn't expecting anyone to respond until tomorrow... ummmmm, hi Flame
    I was going to ignore you (almost did again), but I'm to bord....

Time change boy.

Sooo... um... how do you like being a TB?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    I'm wondering why my sis is one at 1:46 in the morning... and i'm hoping that maybe Uboa might get on and post a reply to Skar's reply to Uboa's charecters question.
    Also you still haven't attempted the riddle!!!
    Shame!!!

The reason I wasn't on earlier was I got distracted by battlefield:BC2
    I unlocked every weapon for every class now and now all thats left is to make my charecter a veteran... which i'm not sure how to do.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I'm wondering why my sis is one at 1:46 in the morning... and i'm hoping that maybe Uboa might get on and post a reply to Skar's reply to Uboa's charecters question.
    Also you still haven't attempted the riddle!!!
    Shame!!!

The reason I wasn't on earlier was I got distracted by battlefield:BC2
    I unlocked every weapon for every class now and now all thats left is to make my charecter a veteran... which i'm not sure how to do.
    .... your on at, well, now too. Stop telling off your sister boy!

Both produce flat notes.
    Both have a B, and neither have a n.
    There is no awnser, just a fun waist of time.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    One you stole off the interweb... and somehow I think the other was too, cuz you said yesterday there were two answers and you knew them both...

*cheater*

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    One you stole off the interweb... and somehow I think the other was too, cuz you said yesterday there were two answers and you knew them both...

*cheater*
    I told you that I had Googled both answers perviously. Don't attack me for asking me to post! Gah! Kids these day... You need to go to sleep, lol.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Why? I'm not doing anything tomorrow, the only reason I was surpised that RM was on was because she has a job... I really don't have anything much to do since its summer and no one will hire me(Recessions suck)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Why? I'm not doing anything tomorrow, the only reason I was surpised that RM was on was because she has a job... I really don't have anything much to do since its summer and no one will hire me(Recessions suck)
    Tomarow is Sunday, nobody works but this crazy lady over here. *Guesters at the RP god*

.... uhhhhhh *hides as not to get shocked by lightning*

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Hmmmmm, I just had a flashback to the go god go episode of south park...
    and you ruined my streak, this was eithier the third,eighth, or sixth day of me not being able to remember what day it was.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Hmmmmm, I just had a flashback to the go god go episode of south park...
    and you ruined my streak, this was eithier the third,eighth, or sixth day of me not being able to remember what day it was.
    So I killed your crazy streak? Coll, I'm the designated drive (apointed by my friends) and I'm doing my job it seems.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    I wish I had a job. It's so sweet of you to call Volunteering at the Humane Society a job. >w>;; Money makes the job a job. Volunteer work just makes it so gma doesn't yell at me as much.

I'm on cuz I have no life, and also cuz I am addicted to a Warriors RPGs site right now. O__o I don't think I've gone to bed before 3 one night this week. *yawn* We leave for the beach tomorrow, but T has to go to church at like 9 am! Ha! But yea, IDK if I'll have interwebs there... though it's not like I've posted anything in the last two weeks anyway. T__T

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    So I killed your crazy streak? Coll, I'm the designated drive (apointed by my friends) and I'm doing my job it seems.
    I'm not crazy, I just wanted to be oblivious to what day it was because if I know what day it is then its no longer a surprise when I randomly turn on the TV and theres a episode of Mythbuster's on I haven't seen cuz I know that new episodes air wenesday night and they repeat thursday afternoon and night and again on Friday sometimes on the Science channel

Also RM, volunteering at the humane society is more then i'm doing... I'm just sitting around playing video games, watching vids on youtube, and posting here... not all that much really

Back