• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokéname Game - V4!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    And he shall be a one-stage family with no evolutions!

The next Pokémon will be Psychic/Bug :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I think Konami might sue you for that ;) He'll evolve into Psychopillar! Yes the butterfly evolves into a caterpillar, what of it? :D

Spr_3r_311_s.png
    Spr_3r_312_s.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I think Konami might sue you for that ;)

Snap, that awkward moment when I thought for a split second that Konami was in charge of Pokémon, simply because my mind is too adapted to Yu-Gi-Oh. xD

Anyways, the next Pokémon shall be a Bird-type! (Please bring back Bird-types, Konami... CRAP, I meant Game Freak!)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Then I guess it'll have to be the Harpy species, my favourite type of Winged Beast bird ;)

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Sorry, Flare. You got ninja'd. xD Ah, well. Let's do it double!

The Ghost/Normal will be the Basement Rat Pokémon! As for the Psychic/Flying, it'll be the Hypnotic Owl Pokémon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Haha, I like this idea!

The Ghost/Normal Basement Rat Pokémon will be called Invisisqueak, and the Psychic/Flying Hypnotic Owl Pokémon will be called Noctowl Psychowl, because I'm very creative.

Years
  • Invisisqueak will evolve in a Lovecraft-ty/cthulhu thingy rat his name will be Invisisqueakar

Psychowl will evolve into Fictowl, He will have a face on the other side of his head that is up-side down he will see everything.. nobody will escape from his Hypnotic eyes..

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hahahaha, words can't even describe the awesomeness oh god. The name is perfect too, I'm impressed ♥

I'm not sure I can come up with quite such an impressive name for the evolution, but I'll try! Let's go with... Sandpidgey Sanrodean! Sand + Rodent + Avian :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Haha, these games sure can move fast!

The Pokémon will have the Ninja species :D

Back