• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokéname Game - V4!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
A fun game that deserves to be brought back; the last thread didn't do great but it's my favourite game so worth a try this time! Let's try this again and see how many Pokémon we can come up with! To quote the previous thread:

How to Play:

2010-10-04-snips37_web.gif

RULES ADDENDUM:

• All PC Rules apply!
  • All Pokemon Trivia Rules apply!

PC EDITION HOUSE RULES!

• The objective is to make up new Pokemon, not to use existing ones! It would be too boring otherwise!
  • Make a sentence out of what you say, like in the following example: The type I want this next one to be is... WATER!
  • The proper order would go like this:

Poster 1 says a type.
    Poster 2 says a species.
    Poster 3 names it.
    Poster 4 names its evolved form.
    Poster 5 starts it over with a new type.

EDIT: Amazing drawings by DyingWillFlareon & H.A.N. including several of the Pokémon created so far; epicness at its best ♥ (PM me with art if I've missed any!)

Spoiler:

So without further delay, let's start! Our first Pokémon will be the type...

WATER

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Hmm, looks like my impatience got the best of me. xD

This Grass-type Teddybear Pokémon shall be named... Teleaftubby! Wait, no! That sounds too stupid. Its real name shall be... um, Teddileaf. (Corny, I know...)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I wish we had someone to draw these, that Pokémon sounds fabulous *.*

The next Pokémon shall be Space-type!

Meadow

Years
Galactimattergon confirmed!

(My naming sense is awful haha, but at least it sounds like it's from space. xD)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
It shall evolve from Galactimon! (I believe this is the name of a fakemon that evolves from Lunraone and Soleock in Pokemon Snakewood version 8D)

Ok ok my own name: Garamatt.

It shall evolve from Galactimon! (I believe this is the name of a fakemon that evolves from Lunraone and Soleock in Pokemon Snakewood version 8D)

Ok ok my own name: Garamatt.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
And the third evolution (breaking boundaries ;oooo) will be Galactiking, the king of the universe!

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Cool thread idea.

For a Poison/Fire type, I think I have to go with it being the Napalm pokemon.

Meadow

Years
Yeah? Tell that to the ones suing you, because they'll be thinking that they're the creative geniuses. xD

Anyways, time to think of a suitable species for that typing... how about the Magnetic Rock Pokémon?

Back