• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokéname Game - V4!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
It's the moonbeam Pokémon!

Just saying, people need to start doing drawings of some of these suggestions. We have some really fun ideas here XD
I'd do them myself but I suck at drawing

Yes, absolutely! You know, there's several drawings throughout the thread, some of which can be found in the first post as well. You should check them out! ;)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
It's called Lunaria (luna + aria), a Pokemon that roams through the sky at night, casting delicate moonbeams onto the landscape from its luminescent form. Its cooing melodies soothe the soul and cause those who hear it to drift into sleep.

Years
Lunaria will evolve into Glowphyr (glow = zephyr). It flies faster than the fastest winds leaving a trail of light in its wake that dazzles anyone who sees one.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
It finally evolves into Aeking or Aequeen depending on gender. Taken from Fae/Faery and King/Queen. Super fast, they are the literal Kings and Queens of the sky. Having no predators big enough in their natural habitats, they safely glow in the dark and put on light shows for mating rituals, other pokemon, and people.

Just saying, people need to start doing drawings of some of these suggestions. We have some really fun ideas here XD
I'd do them myself but I suck at drawing

Spoiler:

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Its name is Maceroni, it comes in many shapes and people sometimes hallucinate in the desert and believe them to be food only to break or lose teeth because of them before being attacked by these violent desert Pokemon. As house pets they are more friendly and gentle because people(besides young babies) dont try to eat it.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
I think Eletrump is fine without an evolution! I can't really top that, haha.

Let's make the next Pokémon a Ground/Normal-type!

"Revise's Sanmurlae Thing" OMGGGG I am dying right now (no pun intended), like how the heck did I not see this for two whole months? xD I'm actually surprised that you even remembered Sanmurlae existed, but that's awesomeeee! :D

Also that other bird thing is too cute omgggggggg *o*

Back