• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Immature Things You Still Do

Spiff

love child
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
Pokecommunity, what immature things do you still do?

For instance, I go on a Pokemon forum.

Sirfetch’d

I'm curious as to why you guys seem to think having anything to do with Pokemon is immature :o I don't think it is at all.

I give people the passive aggressive silent treatment still sometimes.I guess you could say that is immature in a way as opposed to directly confronting the other person and working it out.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
Years
Of course no one on the Pokemon fansite is going to find Pokemon immature :^)

I get pouty when I can't get the snacks or sodas I want from the shop.

dad

big poppa
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
uhh i have a laughing fit anytime i someone says neckbeard unexpectedly. i still sleep with my favorite stuffed animal and i still lick the cake batter off of spoons but i'm sure everyone does that.

ngl i'm extremely immature but i don't feel the need to grow up now, i've got my whole life for that.

Years
Getting angry when constantly losing at the same part in a video game. I used to be a hardcore rage gamer when I was 6, throwing the controller and everything. Now I kinda curse it and stomp when I am getting really pissed off.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I gossip soooo much with certain friends. Never anything malicious, but enough that I feel weird about it afterwards. I thought I'd grow out of it over time but apparently not, oops. 8| If anything I don't think I did it when I was younger and it's something I started doing in the last few years, despite it being a thing I associate more with like... preteens. ~_~

Years
Talking to myself in public.

Yeah, you can tell I don't have many people to talk to on my own.

And yet, when I run into other people on campus who say hi to me I rarely ever acknowledge that they exist.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I talk to myself a lot.

If you don't think that's bad, then you haven't seen me do it. I'll include hand gestures, laughing at myself, sounding out words, and even getting into pretty heated arguments. I've had my roommate ask me if I were okay a few times, haha.

Last edited:

finalrayne

High Roller
Years
I sing almost everywhere I go and constantly told that it is interrupting peoples conversations. I'll just be a little louder just to get on their nerves and my singing isn't bad my boss just doesn't like any distraction AT ALLLLL.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Drawing faces on people on magazines and newspapers then pointing to a nearby friend "Hey, that's you."

Also jumping out and scaring friends because I can be an asshole like that sometimes.

Not to mention the occasional temptation to ride on the side of supermarket trolleys like I used to 15 years ago.

Tbh I'm still immature af.

Back