• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Immature Things You Still Do

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Other than this forum?

Meh, I find way too much joy in being a smartass and being all snarky. Whether that's mature or not, I just want to laugh and have fun.

Black-Tigress

Exclusive Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    Tbh, I'm not Super mature, but the only REALLY immature thing that I do and actually can't help to do is laugh at a particular word.

Spoiler:

Getting angry when constantly losing at the same part in a video game. I used to be a hardcore rage gamer when I was 6, throwing the controller and everything. Now I kinda curse it and stomp when I am getting really pissed off.

That's normal in my opinion..I still slightly got a brush burn mark from when I destroyed a controller..stupid Midnight Club 3 Dub edition racing game..If I got really angry at a game and at my very last wits, I'd just break it and never buy nor play it again.

Last edited:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Logging onto a Pokemon website.

Bitching about not getting what I want.

Back