• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Immature Things You Still Do

Years
    • I frequently turn completely innocent remarks into sexual innuendos, whenever possible
    • I have an unhealthy obsession with plushes
    • I still make "that's what she said" jokes, but normally only around boyfriend

Years
  • Sometimes when I'm alone and I hear a rude word on TV or read it or whatever, I giggle to myself.

Not because of what they're saying, but just because of the actual word. Like, I just imagine it being yelled out of an open window into an empty city street for everyone to hear it,(maybe it's just me) I find that hysterical xD

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Talking to myself, because I don't get out and see people enough. If that counts for y'all then it does for me.

I also stretch in public, and I do so to show off my limberness. I know, "how can you possibly find pride in being twisted all over the floor?"

Bet you can't do it.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I sleep with my Keru blanket all bunched up. I also have meltdowns, which can sometimes be like tantrums. Oh, and I watch Disney Junior a lot of the time. There's actually some really cute shows on it besides Sofia the First. lol I have no shame. :'D I do carry Keru around because as I've said before, he reminds me of Takeru... and I can't part with either of them so... :x I also can't sleep unless there's at least some light in my room. It's usually from my TV and computer.

One other thing, and I'm ashamed for admitting this one too, is that I still have imaginary friends as well. I know they aren't real, and I've tried letting them go. It's just I find it so hard just to part with them. I've had them since I was about twelve or thirteen maybe? I'm not sure. I mean, they keep me company because I don't really like social gatherings or anything social related. So, having imaginary friends does sort of help fill in that social void.

Damn, am I the only one who's more immature here? ;____; yay for being developmentally-delayed

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • I find amusement in publicly embarrassing myself. Well, to a certain degree. >.>
    Not sure why. Life's boring so I guess I just am like "Meh none of these people know me anyway so what the hell"
    Maybe one day I can become infamous for my shenanigans.

I'm not sure if this counts as immature, but I also still love to eat Nutella out of the pot with a spoon like I did when I was a kid.

Oh, right, and the big obvious one: I'm on a Pokemon forum and I still enjoy Pokemon.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • - I still collect and sleep with my plushies in bed
    - I eat with my mouth open
    - I walk around while talking with someone and avoiding eye contact

Years
  • Perhaps everything I do is immature because I'm an overgrown kid. ;o
    I could turn something mature into the most childish fiasco ever.

Not to brag but I am amazing that way. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    • i collect figures and plushies
    • i sleep with said plushies
    • the way i decorate my room makes it look like a kid's room
    • i love amusement park rides, especially the merry-go-round
    • i love swings, trampolines and inflatable castles
    • not something i do, but i'd do it again if i could: going in a ball pit
    • watching cartoons and playing video games is apparently considered childish and immature to some people ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • i laugh at sex jokes

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    doing the hand actions to m.i.a's 'paper planes' every single time i hear the chorus

Yukari

I think the plush hoarding seems to be a norm around here:

They fill the void at night and keep my bed warm throughout the day c:
    Well at least I must not be that weird for it. :3

Years
  • Well at least I must not be that weird for it. :3

There's nothing wrong with collecting plushes. I mean, I actually brought one into work the other day, and everyone was interested in the Tsum Tsum version of Pooh.

Boss already knew that I could be immature, or at least childish, so he didn't have a problem with it.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • To be honest; a lot of the "immature" things I do are actually quite relative.

I do sometimes talk to myself, stubbornly do what I was asked not to do if they didn't have the right to ask me that in the first place, wear really loud makeup proudly, argue with people who don't interpret what I'm saying correctly, and a number of; I'm sure they think is; other annoying things.

But in the end that's all relative. I am myself; for better or for worse...so I guess I don't have a lot of shame left. :p

I will say with reasonable confidence that I have grown a lot since I joined PC.

Years
  • I have a bad tendency of having tantrums if something offends me, and given I have a younger brother who bullies me it hurts me a lot and I can never recover from my bad mood easily. It was caused by me getting badly bullied when I was in school.

SiriusAlpha

One and only
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    I laugh at innuendos, ride the grocery cart up and down aisles when no one is there, I make faces in the mirror, draw on people's faces on magazines, I am stubborn to anything my parents say and I have an unhealthy and excessive passion for shipping.

Last edited:

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
    Years
  • I obsess over "gross" stuff like underwear, and pee and toilets. At this point it's become a bit of a fetish.

I sleep with lots of stuffed animals with no plans of stopping any time.
    I deny my age and insist I'm a kid
    I have imaginary friends I blame things on

I trade Pokémon with bizarre names like Brock's mom, DEMI LOVATO, BigBlueBlob!, Ash Ketchum, PROF. BIRCH (that one is always a Wailmer) and Surprise Pop.

I watch MLPFIM, color in coloring books.
    I am generally an immature person, and proud. Immaturity is overrated anyway.

Years
  • I sleep with lots of stuffed animals with no plans of stopping any time.
    I deny my age and insist I'm a kid

Sleeping with stuffed animals is totally normal and not immature c: Also, we'll always be children at heart 'cause nobody likes an up-tight individual. I frequently call my boyfriend a man-child, but not in a bad way, it's only because we both act childish around each other and it's refreshing.

Back