• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any one wanna play a story game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Thankfully, the Vibrava was just like me, and had the MOST selective hearing on the whole planet.. as far as it was conserned, there was nobody around that it didn't know well.. warturtle might have well not even existed in it's mind... it pearched on my shoulder, and i took off...

Years
  • warturtle recognized this behavior as it was leaving and used a blizzard attack to show it did exist, not being able to be ignored...

Years
  • Vibrava simply flapped out of the way, and after the attack was completed, resumed it's perch.. "remind me to hate that thing's trainer..." I muttered under my breath...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Candy snapped back to reality. "Sorry, I lose touch with reality sometimes...." she started. She reached down and patted Dratini. "So, do you have a mission or somethin you're on? You seem like the type who wouldn't be wandering around out here without a reason..." she started, hoping to entice the strange man into a conversation.

Years
  • " so, Eclipse, when am I going to be like that famous dragon Smaug? I wanna destroy towns with my fiery breath, and strike fear in the hearts of humans!" Vibrava asked me.. I noticed I had wandered near the strange man's camp, so I quieted my voice for the responce..

"not sure about the strike fear part, but how about we strike and raid tomarrow?"

"Yes! I get to be evil!" The Vibrava said happily

"but first.. lets practice your fire breathing" I said to the vibrava, walking off...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Candy heard the cracking of twigs as someone near the camp walked off. She turned that way sloghtly, but didn't want to upset Katsu. She wanted to hear his story.

Years
  • I proceded to train my pokemon as long as they could keep it up, and by the end of the training section, everybody but Chinchou, Vibrava, and Lapras were on the verge of evoloution...

Years
  • my warturtle laughed at how scared flygon looked as it tried to pretend it wasnt intimidated, as my warturtles eyes were well trained, although warturtle and blastoise naturally have extremly good hearing and sight... my warturtle told me this story as it returned with the ludidocolo on its back... i laughed and could easily picture her face looking embarassed... just b/c she had a dragon pokemon she thinks she can rule the world... how pathetic... all my pokemon agreed as they knew they could beat most dragons, only fearing the (none of use belived rayquaza is real) mythical rayquaza, and legendary latios/latias...

Years
  • OOC: vibrava, not Flygon

IC: I used my Mach Bike to head to New Bark.. the perfect place to strike as a starter.. My Vibrava powered up, and released a huge ball of fire, leaving New Bark in ruins....

Years
  • I realeased the ludicolo back to the wild when it awoke, it thanked me for not capturing it, but i said i alrdy captured 1 anyway... it looked sad, but was glad it was still wild... i told it to back to the island and tell the other ludicolo not to be so mean next time... it agreed and went back... i had my waturtle now carry me to strengthen itself as it had no weights and the other pokemon carrying me was still holding my groovyle... i told every1 to follow me back to the island... when we got there i returned all my pokemon and decided that the boat that was there from before would be usful, it did have a motor and rows, i decided to exercise later and use the motor to find my way to a place to train...

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • I ran to were lugia was. Lugia burst out of the water and released all my pokemon. Then he sent a beam to all the pokemon evolving them. I then found a pokemon center and put laparas in the box and picked up magikarp. Then I ran to lugia and he evolved the magicarp. I then swam back to the town where eclipse was last.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • "Revenge is what I'm here for." Katsu looked into the fire, lost in his own thoughts. "A kid decided to abuse a Poochyena for his own amusement. The Council of Packs decided to exact a price. I'm the collector."

Years
  • i made it to battle tower... i entered the arena with my warturtle... the trainer sent out a scizor... warturtle used hydropump, and blizzard both on scizor... scizor used metal claw to shield from the blizzard but the hydropump still hit it... warturtle then used surf, and surrounded scizor with water... it was easily knocked out and i moved on to the next trainer... i sent out my groovyle... the trainer sent out mightyena... my groovyle used sunnyday and solar beam... the mightyena used shadow ball, but solarbeam easily broke through and hit mightyena... my grooyvle then used focus energy (tm), and blade leaf... it easily got a critical hit, mightyena fainted... the next battle was my marshontop and seadra vs whiscash and quagsire... my seadra used bubblebeam and sludgebomb after smokescreen... my marshontop used hydropump and blizzard... the quagsire used hydropump and ice beam and whiscash used hydropump... the icebeam blasted through the bubbles and hit seadra, as sludgebomb hit quagsire poisoning it... both hydropumps missed due to smokescreen, and seadra then used agility before using bubble beam on whiscash... marshontop's hydropump and blizzard both ahd hit quagsire before knocking it out... seadra then used bubblebeam on quagsire as the poison knocked it out cold...

Years
  • My deed of destroying new bark, and all the inhabitants, had spread to national TV. no one knew exactly what happened.. the winesses only say they saw a girl with a young dragon pokemon...

Years
  • i soon saw the tv announcements after the 2vs2 battle at the battle tower while resting... it spoke of a girl and her weak vibrava who mysteriously appeared during the scene of the crime... i hope that wasnt her b/c i would hate to have to beat her like that (so easily that is) i told all my pokemon... they nodded their heads and thought each about what their victories would be like agaisnt her and her pathetic vibrava... seadra wanted to challenge it the most, noting that it will soon become a dragon pokemon (kingdra)... i held the dragon scale in my hand as i thought this... i continued to train at battle tower, lvling and teaching my pokemon new and improved moves... ilike my ivasaur's sunny day, solar beam, and toxic... it was excited... as was I...

Years
  • Combuskin and Bayleef were both trying to hit my Vibrava with thier reletive attacks, but Vibrava dodged out of the way before any of the blows could hit it.. finally, after a while, both Bayleef and Combuskin figured out how to hit it, and thanks to the fact Vibrava is the weakest of the Flygon line, it crumpled to the ground. this training session over, I noticed both Bayleef and Combuskin were glowing... after the glow wore off, I had a Meganium and a Blaziken...

Years
  • My pokemon learned greatly about battling techniques, strategies and reflexes, they used their new information to beat pokemon after pokemon... they attacked pokemon with force, determination, experience, and a whole new set of moves... One of the favorite strategies is my ivasuar... it used ingrain, leech seed, and giga drain/synthesesis t weaken while healing itself... it then uses sunny day to increase syn's effects and use solar beam w/ more power and grace... all while my bulbasaur uses oxic to start out the battle while the poison kicks in after healing itself... and whenever necessary it uses leftover just incase... but no pokemon has ever let ivasaur to that close of a lose, and if it did, over grow would kick in boating its attacking further boosting giga drain to heal it even more... ahhh my pokemon were invicible...

Years
  • Seeing the teddiursa, and knowing that more trainers were soon to come, I took off into the nearby forest on my Mach Bike.. any one trainer I could deal with, but any more than that, I was in a losing battel... before long, I had gotten to the Lake of Rage.. I had no idea what had drawn me here, but I didn't care either...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back