• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any one wanna play a story game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • my pokemon fought harder and harder, more and more, and then i realised that my ludicolo also needs training... i figured since ivasuar learned the most moves/training it would need a rest. i Switched pokemon and sent out ludicoo in only 2vs2 battles for the first few battles, jsut incase it needed my other pokemon... My Seadra protected it with smokescreen, while bubblebeaming and sludgebombing both oppenents (a umbreon and absol)my ludicolo used raindance and shot hydropumps at the opponents... its rain dish ability, along with giga drain would heal it if necessary... soon my ludicolo started building up energy for solarbeam... while it hid in the smoke... my seadra then used toxic on both enemies and bubble-beamed them to slow them down further... umbreon and absol kept using psy and shadow ball to stand their ground as these were the only oppenents who might have stood a chance (esp since ludicolo's first real battle, it wasnt so good yet). seadra rested and waited behind the smoke as it knew that tiring itself wouldnt be nescessary and toxic would take effect... solar beam was finally fired at the abol and knocked it out... ludicolo then used hydro pump and giga drain to restore energy... it hit umbreon, but umbreon's psy (it can learn psy mine in col. knows psy)was really hurting it... seadra used bubblebeam and sludgebomb again but knew if it would attack again it would faint out of exahaustion... ludicolo knew it had to find some way to finish the battle and quick b4 umbreon found them behind the smoke... it used hydropump and gigadrain again... finally (since umbreon was really slowed down w/ bubblebeam) it used sunny day and soalrbeam which got a direct hit & knocked it out.
    OOC: sparks i forgot... my croconaw sent a ludicolo for you to accept/reject, it wouldnt make sense it we didnt have the ? answered. just OOC: whether u took the pokemon or not

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • I followed eclipse to the lake and asked why must you except the darkness of life? People have light inside bring it out and dont destroy things please. I sent out a pokemon Ive been saving go snorlax and I told to grab eclipse. Then I sent out Scyther and told him double team.

Years
  • BEFORE ENTERING BATTLE TOWER: My croconaw told me it also was rejected.... (SPARKS!!) then i told it to let it back to the wild, it did and the smae thing happened when that girl trainer didnt want it...
    BACK AT BATTLE TOWER: after that glorious victory ludicolo lvled and seadra told me it was ready to evolve... i gave it the dragon scale... it evolved into a kindra! it learned rest and dragon breath, and dragon dance after forgetting agility... now it was truly ready to battle. its speed and attack would both increase, its dragon breathe would paralysis and slow down the oppenent, and bubblebeam would slow down the opponent even more... i taught it surf and hydropump as well, and gave it poison barb to boost its sludgebomb...
    the next battle approached and when it came it was the 78th battle, almost at the top i told em (my pokemon). i wanted to test my kindras new ability but the opponent was a gyarados (a kingdras rival) and a tentacruel... I used my croconaw and my kindra to battle... kinda used smokescreen to shroud itself in darkness, and croconaw used blizzard to hit gyarados...

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • I had gone to the pokemon center and rejected the trainers offer for the pokemon. I know have a teddiursa, snorlax, houndoom, pupitar,Gyrados, and Kadabara. I then told kadabra to teleport me to eclipse.I threw out snorlax and told him ice beam on vibrava then I told teddi to watch eclipse.

Years
  • the gyardos hydropumped at kingdra, but kindra used hydropump to counter it... both were strong and powerful, but croconaws blizzard knocked gyarados and kingdras hydro blasted gyarados in the face... tentacruel used sludgebomb, but croconaw used hydrpump, the atk and sp. atk collided... kingdra used toxic on gyarados, while gyarados charged up with hyper-beam... tentacruel then used hydropump to try and break the tie of power, croconaw used blizzard to try and tie it again, but gyarados's hyper wasnt at kingdra this thime, it was after croconaw for hitting it with the blizzard! kingdra intercepted the hyperbeam with a most powerful bubblebeam, its special and favorite attack... it was slowly being overpowered by hyperbeam, but not by much, showing kingdras true power! Croconaw then ran towards tentacruel to increase the power of its attacks, but tentacruel grabbed its feet with bind and squeezed it tightly, corocnaw used surf and broke free, and as the water surrounded tentacruel, the blizzard froze it... Croconaw laughed, and then surprisingly used a hyperbeam, that i never thoguht it knew directly at gyarados... and shot it in the face as its own hyper beam was interrupted and stopped, only to be hit by a most powerful bubblembeam... fainting it. we won the battle! next is 79, but they were too easy 4 words to describe

Years
  • Vibrava got hit pretty hard, but was still active.. suddenly, it started glowing.... when the glow wore off, I had a completly black Flygon. I hopped on it's back, and took off. I noticed with intrest that my Chinchou had evolved as well...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Revenge? Council? Collector?" Paige's head was spinning. She tried to understand Katsu's way of thinking, but it was beyond what she could fathom.

But, why did she care!? Her young heart had only recently been broken, and she was NOT ready to be sucked into another yearning cycle. She wanted nothing more than to get as far away from this intriguing man as possible. Nothing, that is, except learn more about him and be with him longer. Paige couldn't fight it this time....

Years
  • as i finsihed up battle 98, i prepared for battle 99, the battles were getting harder, but i knew i could barely tell due to how easy they were in the 1st place... my pokemon had evolved, learned new moves/ strategies, and were strogner than ever... i walked out and threw my charmeleon, and goldbat that i retreived form the cave (didnt describe b/c i know i dont want to post soo long, and you to read soo long as b4, but dont comment on how long the others were or ill be offended...). the oppenent threw out alakasm, and sable eye... charmeleon used fireblast, and goldbat used shadow ball both on alakasm, knowing psy was strong to poison... and charmeleon wanted to defend it as they were both best friends now from the experiences in the cave... psy was shot out to counter shadow ball but firebalst hit ala stuning it... sable appeared behind goldbat and used psy to weaken it... goldball angrily used sludgebomb and toxic while charmeleon used dragon claw to slash ala, knocking it out... sableye used psy but goldbat used sludgebomb, both equaled in power canceled eachother out... i gave golbat the poisonbarb i gave to kingdra, to boost its poison moves... it used sludgebomb again and poisoned sableeye, while charmeleon used fireblast from behind... with the poison and burning attacking it fainted... we won... again... and goldbat evolved into a crobat... charmeleon was close to evolving but i told it charmeleons r my fav pokemon and it wouldnt have to evolve. i knew i would need to enter my last battle with lapras, to give it good exp...

Years
  • "give it up brother" I said, grabbing another pokeball... I had catured another pokemon behind the scenes, it was time to see what it was worth. "Sableye, go!" I called. Sableye came out, and used Shadow Ball on the Kadabra

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • "Forgive me, Candy." Katsu bowed his head in a semplance of shame. "I was raised in an entirely different environment." How to explain to her? "You see, I'm net entirely...human, I suppoe you could say. I was raised by a pack of Poochyena and Mightyena, and I share some genetic traits with them."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back