• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any one wanna play a story game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • only i made it to the island with my croconaw actually ahead of my warturtle i saw a bunch of ludicolo... i knew there was too many for the 2 trainers so i had all my pokemon come out and "play". my seadra used sludgebomb on the ludicolo knowing it had a type advantage and my ivasaur used toxic 9 i aught it w/ a tm) on the ludicolos, as my warturtle and croconaw used blizzards... my treeko and mudkip,wanting to evolve, want into battle, treeko used sunny day and solar bam while mudkip used earthquake to send a shockave irectly at the ludicolos, trying no to hit any of the other pokemon...

Sparks_67

Im a real boy
    Years
  • Miror laughed as the ludicolo came concuios angain. I then threw out teddiursa and told him dynamic punch watching the ludicolo fly away. Then the ludicolo used raindance and leech seed and ingrain healing them more. Then its leftovers healed it more.

Years
  • i know... i severly weakened one and decided that catching it would be quite cool... i threw a net ball, and caught it easily. i said that was easy, as i sent the ball to nurse joy at the pc... my mudkip used earthquake again... while my treeko kept solar beaming after using sunny day to negate rain dance...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • "Good." Kyo said to Candy. "You've got iron in you. Never lose that." he continued his dinner, quetly considering what he should do about his newfound companion. Would she get in the way, or be an asset? And furthermore, why did he not care?

Years
  • i shoved Miror B. off my Lapras, and not seeing where taddon took off too, and not caring either, I headed back to shore, and trained my pokemon... the opponents were getting tougher, and occasionally, when attacks connected, loud explsions were heard... I saw a trainer's Gyrados use Hyper Beam, and I had Trapinch counter with it's own hyper beam (I didn't use the TM givin to taddon, I used my own) a extremly loud explosion occured when the hyper beams met, and I bet it could have been heard over many miles... it was a battle of energy for a while, when suddenly, Trapinch overpowered the Gyrados's hyperbeam, and fainted the gyrados... Ashamed and embarresed of losing all 6 pokemon to a trapinch, the trainer fled...

Years
  • OOC: so unlikely but neways...
    IC: my pokemon easily defeated the ludiocolo after using mountanious team work... and finally my treeko evolved into a groovyle... it has very happy and made me happy. even mudkip was happy, but it was sad that it was the last pokemon that didnt evolve... I said its okay, and you proved yourself more by winning without having to ever evolve... mudkip smiled, and understood but sitll yearend for evolution... i said as a present i was gonna teach it blizzard for all the work its done... as soon as i taught it blizzard, it began to evolve... i whispered to myself in enjoyment as all my pokemon were surprised to this random evolution... my new marshontop was now a true ground type pokemon and its earthquake become 2x stronger... i was surpised and amazed... not only did i have a marshontop, but i had 1 that evolved for itself and not its trainer... showing true motivation and taking its own initiative to evolve (w/ some help)

Years
  • OOC: about as unlikley as a Pikachu and a torkol would beat the living tar out of Blaziken and Swampert, but it happened anyway... why must ash have that **** pikachu?

IC:satisfied with it's battle, the Trapinch took a break on my shoulder, and I trained the other pokemon...

Years
  • OOC: if ur pokemon beat 6 pokemon in a rowincluding a gyarados, why hasnt it evolved at least 1 once yet?
    IC: now all my pokes that could evolve have alrdy, and i felt so proud... after defeating the ludicolo, i had my warturtle and croconaw exercise by carrying 1 ludicolo each while surfing to the 2 trainers... marshontop carried me and groovyl while surfing, and seadra carried ivasaur while surfing... all water pokemon strengthening their phys (physica)l traits, and their surf technique... once my war/cro found the trainers each, they offered a ludicolo for them (both ludis were fainted), as they had each left w/o capturing 1...

Years
  • OOC: something called not being able to evolve into vibrava until lvl 35.. evil, but the advantage is it evolved into Flygon at lvl 45

IC: I ignored the other pokemon, as my trapinch woke up, and gave it a look that said "don't you mess with MY trainer"

"hey, you can afford to be pairtially polite, considering he IS a TOTAL stranger to both of us" I said to the trapinch....

Years
  • the warturtle laughed in the fae of the trapinch seeing how weak it was and it being a ground type, speaking up to a water type like that... but since it did obey my commands it knew the best thing to do was give the ludicolo to the trainer if it wanted it... he sat the fainted ludicolo next to the trainer and awaited its reaction....

Years
  • "no thanks, another water type, and my team will be seriously messed up" I said... suddenly, the trapinch started glowing... when the glow wore off, it had evolved fully into Vibrava.. it happily buzzed into the air, and took off, flying laps around a nearby building..

Years
  • my warturtle told vibrava quickly before it flew too far to explain to the NEWBIE trainer that being a grass type, it may still be a helpful pokemon to have, especially it being a fully evolved pokemon... (only said newbie b/c im arrogant remember and my pokemon r too)

Years
  • "she likes Meganium. and it seems that you are being quite rude to both of us in your language, so I have no intrest in speaking to you" the Vibrava said, flying upside down...

Years
  • the warturtle laughed and said bye, it took the ludicolo with it and surfed back to me... right before it left it said "the only reason u dont want to speak is b/c you dont want to look worse than your trainer already does"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back