• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hoenn/Kanto Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
Years
So I went to my local GameStop today and I bought a used copy of FireRed. I got it home and started it up to see the previous owner already had a game going! ^.^ So I went into the game and she had 37 Pokemon and 5 badges. So, what I did was, I caught Pokemon that I would like to transfer to Diamond while in the process of catching 50 for the name. I went and got the Amulet Coin and the EXP. Share so I can have a Pokemon hold it and bring them to Diamond...so I will have 2 of each. ^.^ But not only are those awesome to have...she had a Lv. 50 Charizard!! How she had it before beating Sabrina...I will never know. But needless to say, I am transferring maybe 15-20 to my Diamond so i can train them. ^.^

Goalie-35
Years
I have a pretty funny story. A few years back when I first started my FR, I fell in love with my Squirtle and power-trained it. When I reached E4, my team was basically like this(estimated):

Blastoise-Level 80
Pidgeot-Level 41
Sandslash-Level 23
Mankey-Level 13
=| I somehow got to Gary just to get owned. Finally I realized that power-training one Pokemon doesn't work so I built a more balanced team. Now my team is like this:
Blastiose-Level 100
Salamence-Level 100
Pikachu-Level 81
Mewtwo- Levl 93
Pidgeot-Level 79
Bulbasaur(Traded)-Level-83

Matrss

Pure
Years
I hadn't played pokemon in years so I DL'd a emulator and FR.

My team is looking good :D

Pretty evenly trained.

Jolteon level 32
Pidgeotto level 33
Graveler level 32
Venusaur level 33
Kadabra level 34

Found a shiny Spearow as well :D

Just beat Erika.

Need to evolve pidgeotto before Koga.

Last edited:

Matrss

Pure
Years
i'm gonna get all my pokemans to level 40 before Fuschia.

ATM.

Jolteon level 36
Venusaur level 35
Pidgeot level 36
Kadabra level 36
Graveler level 36

Just training using the VS seeker.

best invention ever.

Goalie-35
Years
Hm...I need advice. I decided to start Pokemon Emerald 386 and both my Mudkip and Bulbasaur is getting close to evolution. Should I evolve them or just keep leveling them until the get their elemental hyperbeams?

Mattysaurus

Take it slow, braaah
Years
Hm...I need advice. I decided to start Pokemon Emerald 386 and both my Mudkip and Bulbasaur is getting close to evolution. Should I evolve them or just keep leveling them until the get their elemental hyperbeams?

They don't learn their elemental hyperbeams, they get it by the Move Tutors in Fr/Lg and D/P/Pt.

Anyways, I caught a Shiny Poochyena and named him Oranges.

Last edited:

Matrss

Pure
Years
I'm in the Silph building with 5 badges.

Venusaur level 42
Kadabra level 48
Dragonair level 44
Pidgeot level 43
Jolteon level 43
Graveler level 45

i think that Kadabra is a bit overleveled so i'm not touching it for a bit.

MasterPalkia

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2008
In my Pokemon Pearl version six Pokemon I migrated are now stuck and can not be caught.

Matrss

Pure
Years
Woo my dragonair has evolved :D

The moveset sucks a bit, but its got time to improve.

Level 55 Jolly 172HP

Ice Beam
Water Pulse
Wing Attack
Surf

I guess it could be worse.

The rest of my team have improved too.

Jolteon level 52
Venusaur level 52
Graveler level 50
Pidgeot level 50
Kadabra level 51

just about to go down victory road.

Bit underleveled though, so i'm worried.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
i just started fire red

i started off with squirtle went out and caught a caterpie and pidgey trained them all to level 12 and defeated brock headed off to mt. moon caught a nidoran(m) all pokemon
on Lv 16
current team stands as
butterfree LV16
wartortle Lv16
nidoran (m) Lv16
pidgey Lv16

PokemonTrainerApril

Bobo is a cool Swampert!
Years
Well since I left off in Leaf Green, I got two more badges (leaving me with six badges in total). All my Pokemon are level 26 or above (except for my Vulpix which is level 25). My Pokedex now reads 70 Pokemon caught. HUZZAH! Seafoam Island is a major pain. I can't get past it, leaving me stuck. If I had more time for the computer, i'd go check out a walkthrough.

EvilMuffinKate

Mimi! XD
Years
... My pokemon are weak waaah

But I beat the Elite 4 with them!! yay

Blaziken lvl. 74
Groudon lvl. 50 (big gap!)
Glalie lvl. 48
Latios lvl. 48
Bellosom lvl. 47
Linoone lvl. 28 (I just take advantage of it's Pickup ability, that's all >___>)

What do you think?

One time I was just searching for pokemon and so I went into the Shoal Cave. I saw a rock which you can usse strength on it and push it and so i pushed it and saw a cave. It annoyed me a lot since i just keep on sliding and sliding. Whee!!

The_oz

I am Oz!
Years
Just started a new game on Emerald
As of right now i have just defetead Flannery

Team
Gyrados lvl. 23
Swellow lvl.22
Breloom lvl. 26
Vigoroth lvl. 27
Alakazam lvl. 27
Grovyle lvl. 29

im hoping to train my team and have an unstoppable force soon =]

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
Years
After Beating the E5 for the 50th time, my Milotic grew to level 100! Currently leveling my lvl 81 Magneton (I want a Jolteon, but I don't have FireRed!).
My Team So Far:
Lvl 81 Magneton
Lvl 81 Salamence
lvl 100 Milotic
lvl 100 Mewtwo
lvl 100 Rayquaza
(This slot USED to have a Breloom in it, but I don't use him anymore due to him having a gentle nature, resulting in him being horrible at the Battle Pallace.)

PokemonTrainerApril

Bobo is a cool Swampert!
Years
Okay, this is gonna be a long story. I call it, upgrade on Sapphire, and downgrade on Ruby.

I recently stumbled accross a lost file on my Ruby game...with a BLAZIKEN! =D I restarted Sapphire at the time, so I transferred all by good Pokemon to Sapphire. However, I will still catch Pokemon on Sapphire, and play Sapphire normally (The Ruby Pokemon I transferred to Sapphire are only backups). As for Ruby, i'm continuing the file with a bunch of Safarai Pokemon I caught. o_O; Why you may ask? One word: GROUDON! I just beat Team Magma leader, and Groudon ran away. The world of Hoenn is now sunny and way too bright. o_O; I'm lost. HUZZAH! =D

For those of you who have been following my Leaf Green journey, I got past Seafoam Islands, and am taking a break in sunny Cinnibar Island.

Now if you'll excuse, I have a run-away Groudon to catch. Once caught, Groudon will be chillin with the new Sapphire homies, and old Ruby friends.

Unrelated note: Tai is the best name for a male Blaziken. Don't you agree?

EDIT: I didn't want to double post...but I CAUGHT GROUDON! HUZZAH!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back