• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hoenn/Kanto Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagledawn

Sapphire
Years
Sapphire: Just defeated Brawly with Toro and Rono, my Combusken and Aron. Am in Slateport Beach now.

Ruby: Am in Granite Cave, training my Mudkip, Poochyena, Ralts, and Skitty.

Years
Catch 3 regis ( easy to put them health red )
but hard to catch with first team
catch goudon & kyogre with my second team
Battle steven and win.
With my new second team
Win all gym leader reopen gym
With my second team
Second team :
Latias lv.40
3 regis lv.40
Kyogre and groudon lv.70
My first team :
3 starters
Swellow
ludicolo
Mightiyena
All lv.50

~DaRkBlAcK~

I drink ur milkshake :P
Years
Emerald: couple months ago i lost my Rayquaza :( still trying to beat Pike Queen

Sapphire: about to go into Victory Road

Leafgreen: Caught mewtwo so i beat the whole game, nothin' to do...

and 'nuff said

Annuhh5

White and nerdy.
Years
Leaf Green, searching for a shiny Vulpix. They're very cute!
Unless I give up, I'll just train up the one I already caught :P

bolmy

That guy.
Years
Not exactly sure at the moment because my gameboy is in the car and I can't be bothered to go get it, but here goes.

Sapphire, I'm at Mauville now, defeated the Gym.
Level 30 (or thereabouts) Kadabra
Level 30 (or so) Combusken (gonna get it to level 36 before I wander out of Mauville North).
And that's really it, training a Ralts as well because I like them.

Nothing else of note, except I caught a Volbeat and an Illumise (I'd never seen them wild before then(.

Annuhh5

White and nerdy.
Years
Another update by me ;)
LeafGreen:
Got the Silph Scope and defeated Marowak's ghost.
Kadabra: Lv 36
Charizard/Maxx: Lv 36
Pidgeot: Lv 36
Vulpix: Lv 17 (still training her)
:D

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
I started Emerald on the way home from holiday (:

Anyway, Defeated Roxanne, then gave the steven the letter and went straight to Slateport and avoided battling Brawly (for now anyway) and I'm kicked Aqua out of the Museum and now I'm battling the people near the trick house.

bolmy

That guy.
Years
Well I am NOT happy...

Someone (not pointing any fingers...MY STEP BROTHER!!!) started a new game on my Sapphire. So now I'ma have to go back. At least I wasn't too far.

It's funny, I can't bring myself to start with anything other than Torchic now. Meh, I love Torchic and Blaziken anyway.
Only love Mudkip and Grovyle from the other two. Plus, Blaziken is the strongest(right?).

Anyway.
I'm gonna catch me at least two Ralts. One male, one female. Or just one female, I don't know. Train them up to about level 25 before I get out of Mauville. Same with a male Poochyena (I like dark pokemon. Sneazle is one of my favourites ever). Abra is a definite too because of how much damage I saw it could cause in my last game. And a Beautifly because I like them XD

That was a long post...

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
Years
Recent happens in fr-
Current team-
Doduo lv 22
Ratata lv 22
Spearow lv 22
Flareon lv 26
Dugtrio lv 29
Blastoise lv 44

I'm focused on leveling up Doduo cause his moves rock! he knows
Pursuit, growl, fury attack and TRI ATTACK! It can cause paralys, burn OR freeze! But it only has 10pp. Well, it is
powerful!
Now, about ratata.. (srry for spelling purposes cant think of how to spell his name) Only attack moves are Quick attack &
hyper fang.. well, i caught it in the wild at this level.
Spearow knows same moves as Doduo except spearow doesnt know tri attack. Meh..
Flareon's only attack move is quick attack. i need to go to celadon and get some tms and while im at it, ev train purposes
ill get it some Protien and Iron.
Dugtrio knows Dig, Cut, Fury attack and Sand tomb. Dig to escape from caves, and pesky fire type Pwnage, and even cut is
a powerhouse-worthy move as Dugtrio as host.
AND blastoise.. moves go as following- Mega kick, Brick break, water pulse, rapid spin. When hydro pump comes, water pulse
will not be in his move lineup.
Oh and in pc I have a Meowth and Growlithe.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
In Emerald I am currently training a Sableye, Arcanine, Blazekin, and Mightyena but Im stuck.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
Years
Firered- changed my team around.. I'm only training Growlithe and Meowth, yay! And all the pokemon I battle are fire types, and they always use fire moves and Growlithe absorbs them with Flash fire. & Meowth + pay day was pure genious. Plus he picked me up an Ultra Ball. Go Meowth!

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
Years
Now beginning the long, painstaking process of breeding for a Chansey with 31 HP and SPDEF IV's and Aromatherapy on Emerald, so I can get Seismic Toss Blissey to my Diamond...

Wish me luck.

Years
Well been playin emerald recently with a scramble challenge doing well so far with 2 badges to go thinking about reseting ruby (oh yeah and completed my fire red dex well the first 150 anyways :P)

Clevink

Don't mess with Espeon...
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Well, I finally beat Emerald, and now I'm doing Battle Frontier and going back and beating the E4 for fun. It should be noted I play Emerald 386, not normal Emerald. My team is: (I just recently found out about natures and stuff, so I didn't really take those into account)

Milotic: Water Pulse, Surf, Ice Beam, Recover
Charizard: Flamethrower, Hidden Power Rock, Slash, Aerial Ace
Gardevoir: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind
Salamence: Fly, Dragon Claw, Dragonbreath, Crunch (Edit 2: Whoops put Fly twice!)
Machamp: Cross Chop, Karate Chop, Low Kick, Rock Smash (Usually Revenge but I haven't made him relearn it yet)
Slaking: Slash, Strength, Slack Off, Earthquake

All are level 100 for Battle Frontier, and I'm also having my Milotic do Beauty Contests. About to take on the Hyper Rank. Wish me luck!

Edit: I'm considering starting Leaf Green and going Mono Water, but I don't think I have the motivation to do that, so I'm making a team on my Emerald 386 version.

Last edited:

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
Years
POKEMON EMERALD VERSION:

HOEN REGION:

FINALLY I BEAT NORMAN....AND NOW I HAVE 5 BADGES WITH ME AND MY CURRENT TEAM IS PRETTY COOL TOO...........

(M) (LVL 38) TORCHIC:"SERIOUS NATURE" (HE'S MY STARTER)
(M) (LVL 38) BRELOOM: "BASHFUL NATURE" (HE'S MY FIRST CATCH)
(M) (LVL 38) SWELLOW: "BRAVE NATURE"
(M) (LVL 38) KADABRA: "JOLLY NATURE" (I ALWAYS CATURED ONE OF THEM EVERY REGION)
(M) (LVL 37) LOUDRED: "QUIET NATURE" (CURRENTLY TRAINING HE'S TO SLOW TO LEVEL UP)
(M) (LVL 38) PLUSLE: "LAX NATURE" (COOL ELECTRIC POKEMON)

THOSE ARE MY POKEMON SO FAR AND IM NOT TOO SURE TO BATTLE WINONA SO IM STILL GONNA TRAIN THEM TILL THEY ENDUP LEVEL 40 AND UP COZ WINONA'S POKEMON ARE HIGHER THAN THAT (ISN'T IT-_-?.......... I HAVEN'T PLAY EMERALD YET SOO I THINK ITS LEVEL 40 AND SOMETHING :D..) AND I FINALLY CAPTURED CACNEA AND I NICKNAMED HIM 'SPIKE' :D..

Leni

Professional cookie baker
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 23, 2009
Currently SRing my leaf green for a shiny charmander. Only been doing it for 4 days but bored already >.<

xx

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2008
I met a shiny Zubat caught it and evolved it to Crobat It was level 70.Later I saw a golden Groudon in Ruby ... killed it.It was idiotic to bring only pokeballs.

My Brother erased the game so I lost Shiny Crobat!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back