• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Improved Members

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Well, for starters you've improved greatly, Dizzy. :o You used to post rather... spammy posts. XD; But you've gotten so much better! *Gives you gold star* XD

Diana/Haruka/Whatever-she-goes-by-now XD has improved a lot too. She used to post things that annoyed me, but I find her posts much more interesting as of recently. :)

...and plenty of others but I'm too tired to remember them now. o_O;

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Well, i think iv improved! at the first PC i was really shy! but know im a motor mouth with strange sayings!

ALLIGATOR IN YOUR SUSHI!

CHINKABINKA!

S.U.S.H.I.S
Secret Underground Sushi Hut In Sacramento! :chinese: :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i certainly agree with that Sapphire Latios...

this award certainly goes to Dizzy... in old PC those irritating whiney posts you made asking for "help" from various mods (Lightning, Dakota, Kairi, you name them...) about ppl hating you are very irritating... extremely irritating i mean.

Good thing those were gone now :)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I didn't really know Dizzy till the 28th or something when he had .6k posts already but I guess he has improved a lot. Congrats:D

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I'd say Dizzy, of course. n_n You used to post posts that worried me. >"< But you've improved a lot. =D

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Arcanine? Really? That must have been a long time ago, because I haven't seen him do that...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Obviously he's improved a lot for one thing.

When Kwesi and the staff had a chat room about adding new mods, they made Arcanine and myself mods. About a week after, Kwesi told Shining Arcanine that he was the head Super Moderator. He then asked him for a list of people who deserved Super Moderator status. I know Lightning and Arcanine were on it, I'm not sure if it was that list that got Dakota Super Modded or what.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Omega-Brendan said:
I'd say Arcanine, he was really spammy at first, and looky what he is now!
You have to be a very old member to remember that.

Iveechan said:
Yeah, He used to double post. How did he become a mod anyway, just curious.
Well if your looked 90% of the time I double posted was helping a member, trying to help them to get this or thay need help that. But that was a long time ago (and before I knew it was wrong to double post).
And yea Dakota was on that list.

22sa

Years
Dizzy said:
You guys are only saying that to make me feel good about my self , I havent improved nor have i changed. ^^
Lol, events pass, you change Dizzy.:P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
... this topic makes me seem so old... it's like a bunch of old folks gathering around and we go like...

"Hey... don't you remember 30 years ago Arcanine was such a spammy member..."

for some reason i feel old reading this...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
frostweaver said:
... this topic makes me seem so old... it's like a bunch of old folks gathering around and we go like...

"Hey... don't you remember 30 years ago Arcanine was such a spammy member..."

for some reason i feel old reading this...
I was not that spammy, like I said I helped members (I hate my past).
And yes its like an old thread.

22sa

Years
Arcanine said:
I was not that spammy, like I said I helped members (I hate my past).
And yes its like an old thread.
You hated you're past of helping members?:/ As for me I went back to read my posts in early July a week or so ago, I was so nice back than XP I think that was when I was talking about Cas a lot and I started using ---> ! <- a lot XD

John Denver

Banned
Years
I think, I do remember when Rk9 was spammy...how long ago was that? 14 years?

oh well...and I Haruka has improved the most from her Mean Un-Beautiful Diana pre-decessor...Dizzy to...

BOO ya!

Back